GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Too many games!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/03/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Touched!"
I've just pre-ordered the following:

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Brothers in Arms Limited Edition version

And I'm still debating whether or not to order TS: Future Perfect. I've still got GT4 to play and MGS3 to complete. Too many bloody games coming out and not enough time! I can't wait for Chaos Theory though. From what I've heard it's going to be the new benchmark for Live games.

So what have you pikeys got pre-ordered?
Sat 12/03/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Touched!"
I've just pre-ordered the following:

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Brothers in Arms Limited Edition version

And I'm still debating whether or not to order TS: Future Perfect. I've still got GT4 to play and MGS3 to complete. Too many bloody games coming out and not enough time! I can't wait for Chaos Theory though. From what I've heard it's going to be the new benchmark for Live games.

So what have you pikeys got pre-ordered?
Sat 12/03/05 at 16:45
Regular
"Touched!"
Just been looking up Lockdown and it appears that it's been delayed until June due to bugs. Ubi strike again!
Sat 12/03/05 at 17:24
"Retarded List"
Chaos Theory is looking un-bloody-believeable. The leap forward that Pandora Tomorrow failed miserably to achieve.
Sat 12/03/05 at 17:37
Regular
"8==="
That's because it was an obvious stop-gap solution.

Everyone new before PT came out that SC's original designers were working on the 3rd one and not PT.
Sat 12/03/05 at 17:46
Regular
I've got Splinter Cell and Timesplitters on pre-order.

I'll probably order Jade Empire at sometime too.

God knows Chaos Theory will last me into the next millenia though. I've played the demo through so many times through already, I'm nearly soiling myself with excitement for the full game.
Sat 12/03/05 at 17:49
Regular
"8==="
I like the knife a lot.
Sat 12/03/05 at 17:53
Regular
Tis excellent!

So many different damn animations when you stab people as well. My favourite that I've seen is when he reaches around the guard and stabs them in the kidney from behind, looks so damn cool.
Sat 12/03/05 at 17:58
Regular
"8==="
I need to finish the demo, I died at the bottom of the lighthouse because the guy in the seat was so ripe for a stabbing but he somehow span round and knocked me so that I died, not really sure what killed me. :S
Sat 12/03/05 at 18:03
Regular
Yeah he's annoying, he always seems to see your shadow when you sneak up on him. I just tend to run at him and stab him from the front when he turns around.
Sat 12/03/05 at 20:08
Regular
"Remember me?"
Pre-ordered, Xbox-wise, only Rainbow Six: Lockdown... but that's being delayed until June, which is criminal. Oh and I claimed the Doom 3 Limited Edition due to a recent Gameaday win. Hurrah!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.