GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sony vs. nintendo the final showdown!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/04/01 at 21:34
Regular
The showdown has come in this game, which will pit Sega characters against Nintendo. So you could play Luigi vs. Lara what a fight that would be! The game would be like dead or alive 2/ super smash bros, where you can venture round quite a big space in all the combat. The opening sequence would have sonic and Mario putting a bet on with Spyro and whoever won the bet of which company characters would win got free advertising for their new console!

There would be a challenge mode where you had fight after fight choosing which side to be on. A practice where you fight a lifeless enemy to learn combos etc. A multiplayer mode where you can play anyone vs., anyone else instead of having Sony v Nintendo all the time. Then a battle mode where you go through the streets and land fighting minions, similar to the Tekken mode. Finally there should be a mode where you can use the tag option e.g. Mario+ link vs. Lara and Solid Snake, that would be so fun!!

The characters would have to be from hit titles such as, Mario land, Zelda, etc.
This is the Nintendo line up:

Mario: a good quick player.
Luigi: quick and a nice flying move.
Link: A cool character with a very big sword!
DK: slow but powerful!
Bowser: same as DK but can breathe limited fire!
Wario: is medium speed and fun to play with.
Yoshi: everyone's favourite guy with a cool double team attack!
Peach: a bit of a wuss, but boy does she have a slap!!
Waluigi: this new sneaky enemy throws his hat like a boomerang.

Sony:
Lara Croft: with guns a blazing she’s always a good choice.
Solid Snake: He can K.O a lot of people with a couple of punches.
Crash: he can jump and slam which is a hefty blow even to the biggest!
Spyro: With a charge attack he can knock over 300 lb monsters! (Bowser)
Cloud strife: his massive sword can take head off!
I can’t think of any more but you get the idea.

This game would be on the Gamecube and ps2 and have an internet game too include.
The characters would talk and interact e.g. If Mario hit Lara she would say ‘I’ll get you plumber’ and stuff like that. So would it be a hit, well I would wanna play it and I would personally favor the Nintendo crew as they have such a good combat crew!

Time_warp

Tue 17/04/01 at 21:34
The showdown has come in this game, which will pit Sega characters against Nintendo. So you could play Luigi vs. Lara what a fight that would be! The game would be like dead or alive 2/ super smash bros, where you can venture round quite a big space in all the combat. The opening sequence would have sonic and Mario putting a bet on with Spyro and whoever won the bet of which company characters would win got free advertising for their new console!

There would be a challenge mode where you had fight after fight choosing which side to be on. A practice where you fight a lifeless enemy to learn combos etc. A multiplayer mode where you can play anyone vs., anyone else instead of having Sony v Nintendo all the time. Then a battle mode where you go through the streets and land fighting minions, similar to the Tekken mode. Finally there should be a mode where you can use the tag option e.g. Mario+ link vs. Lara and Solid Snake, that would be so fun!!

The characters would have to be from hit titles such as, Mario land, Zelda, etc.
This is the Nintendo line up:

Mario: a good quick player.
Luigi: quick and a nice flying move.
Link: A cool character with a very big sword!
DK: slow but powerful!
Bowser: same as DK but can breathe limited fire!
Wario: is medium speed and fun to play with.
Yoshi: everyone's favourite guy with a cool double team attack!
Peach: a bit of a wuss, but boy does she have a slap!!
Waluigi: this new sneaky enemy throws his hat like a boomerang.

Sony:
Lara Croft: with guns a blazing she’s always a good choice.
Solid Snake: He can K.O a lot of people with a couple of punches.
Crash: he can jump and slam which is a hefty blow even to the biggest!
Spyro: With a charge attack he can knock over 300 lb monsters! (Bowser)
Cloud strife: his massive sword can take head off!
I can’t think of any more but you get the idea.

This game would be on the Gamecube and ps2 and have an internet game too include.
The characters would talk and interact e.g. If Mario hit Lara she would say ‘I’ll get you plumber’ and stuff like that. So would it be a hit, well I would wanna play it and I would personally favor the Nintendo crew as they have such a good combat crew!

Time_warp

Wed 18/04/01 at 14:39
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Maybe for Nintendo you could put in Conker or Link's evil enemy Ganon (gigantic Pig Style) for some extra fun. Or for Sony bring in one of the Playstations big hits the web slinging Spider-man.
Thu 19/04/01 at 12:50
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Different arenas for different characters?
DK-Jungle theme, Mario-Peach's castle!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.