GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conker the Great"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/04/01 at 21:30
Regular
After winning Conker's BFD from Gameaday and completed it I have thought of a good idea for a sequel to it.

It would be a lot like Black and White a God game.
After Conker has had a well earned sleep he stepped back and slumped lasily into his throne with his new crown hanging lopsided on his head, he opened a window and looked out upon his kingdom once ruled by the fabled king Panther.
He realised it looked dull and old and reminded everyone about the old king. So he decided to have three enormous creatures created to do his bidding and change and create a new world...a Conker world.

You choose your creatures, design them and give them speacial powers then plan out certain stages for your world and for the next game.
It can be as big or as small as you want and have as many bars needed. And everyone must be happy and have a place to go and someone or something to worship (yeah! I know I'm great).

The choice for your monsters could be scary, dopey, kind, evil or drunk. They can be as big or as small as you want and the more people you get on your side and the more things that are made better the more you can add to your army and monster creatures.

The first things that you have to create are places for different types of people.
You can add and improve or modernise the dung beetles domain like add a faster and improved dung ball machine that will carry them up the mountain as well. Knew homes for the dung beetles with twice the stench and if you want to a giant statue of yourself to put in each place you create or add to so they can worship your greatness.

The bees could have a bigger pad like the wasps do. with places to store honey and a night club with all the big breasted sunflowers a male bee could want.

Dotted around your land you could add different theme parks in different parts of the land to suit different types of people.

You could also have your creatures have a waiting list of cats to be destroyed and take away their nine lives to make Gregg and the zombies happy. You could design race tracks to have your own hoverboard annual race tracks held with the betting office owned by the weasals. And give a certain amount of winnings for the winning participant.

Theatres and cinemas could be built where the grey squirrels and the teddiz can act out the war between them and hire actors to act out your original adventure or even choose to have your own film made in one of your cinemas.

There would also be a choice to bulid churces and abbeys for the grumpy monks. (you know the ones that flip you up onto high ledges with their stone tablets).

At the end if you have done well Berri and Jugga come back to you and you all live happily ever after. But if you didn't do particulary very well and not everyone is happy then you are overthrown and a new king is chosen.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 17/04/01 at 21:30
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
After winning Conker's BFD from Gameaday and completed it I have thought of a good idea for a sequel to it.

It would be a lot like Black and White a God game.
After Conker has had a well earned sleep he stepped back and slumped lasily into his throne with his new crown hanging lopsided on his head, he opened a window and looked out upon his kingdom once ruled by the fabled king Panther.
He realised it looked dull and old and reminded everyone about the old king. So he decided to have three enormous creatures created to do his bidding and change and create a new world...a Conker world.

You choose your creatures, design them and give them speacial powers then plan out certain stages for your world and for the next game.
It can be as big or as small as you want and have as many bars needed. And everyone must be happy and have a place to go and someone or something to worship (yeah! I know I'm great).

The choice for your monsters could be scary, dopey, kind, evil or drunk. They can be as big or as small as you want and the more people you get on your side and the more things that are made better the more you can add to your army and monster creatures.

The first things that you have to create are places for different types of people.
You can add and improve or modernise the dung beetles domain like add a faster and improved dung ball machine that will carry them up the mountain as well. Knew homes for the dung beetles with twice the stench and if you want to a giant statue of yourself to put in each place you create or add to so they can worship your greatness.

The bees could have a bigger pad like the wasps do. with places to store honey and a night club with all the big breasted sunflowers a male bee could want.

Dotted around your land you could add different theme parks in different parts of the land to suit different types of people.

You could also have your creatures have a waiting list of cats to be destroyed and take away their nine lives to make Gregg and the zombies happy. You could design race tracks to have your own hoverboard annual race tracks held with the betting office owned by the weasals. And give a certain amount of winnings for the winning participant.

Theatres and cinemas could be built where the grey squirrels and the teddiz can act out the war between them and hire actors to act out your original adventure or even choose to have your own film made in one of your cinemas.

There would also be a choice to bulid churces and abbeys for the grumpy monks. (you know the ones that flip you up onto high ledges with their stone tablets).

At the end if you have done well Berri and Jugga come back to you and you all live happily ever after. But if you didn't do particulary very well and not everyone is happy then you are overthrown and a new king is chosen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.