GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2004 - The Year of France??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/05/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So now with Marseille and Monaco in the Uefa cup and Champions League final respectively and Euro 2004 looming up and course Arsenal winning the premiership it looks like this could be the year of the cheese eating surrender monkeys.

With France looking very strong (or just looking like they'll actually manage to score a goal this tournament) it seems that they and it's teams could be doing a clean sweep of all the major trophies in Europe. I for one will be cheering on Porto and whoever Marseille have to face in the Uefa cup (can't say i'm too interested in that trophy) just for the fact that i don't want to see any french team winning a trophy but also at least we United fans can say we lost to the Champs :-D

So come on Porto, whoever is in the Uefa cup final against Marseille and our English lads in Euro 2004. Don't let these fruits win anything else
Sun 09/05/04 at 11:26
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Gary Neville is a frog

Ahahaha
Sun 09/05/04 at 09:47
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Wakka wrote:
> France! France! France! France!

Are you supporting France, England or Germany at EURO 2004?
Sun 09/05/04 at 09:29
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
France! France! France! France!
Sat 08/05/04 at 22:20
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
i just got that bad feeling france are gonna eat us alive in Euro 2004.
Sat 08/05/04 at 20:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No.
Sat 08/05/04 at 20:49
Regular
and Thierry Henry will be leaving Arsenal.......
Sat 08/05/04 at 20:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, I wonder what that makes Man United.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a girl, Roy Keane is an idiot, Gary Neville is a frog, Wes Brown can't defend, Eric Djemba-Djemba is pointless.

All French characteristics there.

Plus the fact you own Silvestre and Saha.

;-)
Sat 08/05/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Silent Scope wrote:
"I can only see only 3 french players in our first team."
-----

Well, Touré's got a connection for French Football, "Lauren" sound like a girl, Ljungberg's a self-obsessed, attention-seeking, Calvin Klein-wearing nonce-boy, Lehmann's just dodgy, Sol Campbell's a money-grabbing traitor and No.3 Ashley C. is a HOLE...

Yep. Ontop of the "three" you already mentioned, you've definitley got a French side, if you ask me! ;D
Sat 08/05/04 at 19:58
Regular
Still more French players than any other nationality in that first team though.
Sat 08/05/04 at 19:56
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> You can cheer all you like, but France are only gonna walk all-over
> our over-rated and stupidly-hyped-up international team of
> all-sorts... Twice!
>
> :P

Have to say I wouldn't be suprised if we get trashed in the first game..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.