GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid MoJo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/05/04 at 22:18
Regular
"That's right!"
I think I've just broken a £2000 DV cam.

Picked it up at college, along with a tripod, mic, adapter and the usual stuff so I can do some filming this weekend, and dumped it here while I went to work.

Got back, brought it all upstairs, turned the camera on to put my DV tape in... put it in the wrong way and got it stuck. Now it won't come out, and I'm too scared to really give it a good tug (no jokes, please) since I'll have to pay for it if I break it.

Now I've just got to pray my brother comes home so he can take a look at it. He mentioned something about going away for the weekend... I be fudged.

Stupid MoJo. And the girl from work hasn't texted me back yet. Bah.
Sat 08/05/04 at 00:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Get Spaz and Dez round, what an exciting escapade.
Fri 07/05/04 at 23:49
Regular
"That's right!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Gah! I thought you were a real man.

--------

Only on the outside...

Ironically, I reckon I'm so crap at doing bloke things because my brother is so GOOD at them. I've never had to fix anything in my life, I've never even fixed a bike tyre, my brother's always been there to do it for me. Hell, he even used to put together my LEGO stuff (I was more interested in playing with it than making it) and he's always the one to sort out my PC when it goes kaput.

I'll be well fudged when he moves out.

On a plus side, I worked out how to set up the boom mic (plug it in, get the levels right) for the camera, something I thought would take forever. Go MoJo. Of course, I should've been able to do that since this time last year, but I'm a slow learner.
Fri 07/05/04 at 23:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I don't even know how to change a lightbulb.

Gah! I thought you were a real man.
Fri 07/05/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Teal'c"
You still gonna post it me?
Fri 07/05/04 at 23:04
Regular
"That's right!"
Phew. My brother got the tape out, fixed the spring and it's working now. Saved me a LOT of time, money and hassle. See? Older brothers are useful for SOMETHING. I don't even know how to change a lightbulb.
Fri 07/05/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Presedenté Nash wrote:
> Post it me

Post it me, Nashy san, and will fix it I will.
Hero has infected your mind, dear boy.
Fri 07/05/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Teal'c"
Post it me, and I'll fix it for you.
Fri 07/05/04 at 22:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ahaha, idiot Geordie's, not knowing how to use a bloody camera.
*Shakes head*

Ahar.
Fri 07/05/04 at 22:54
Regular
"That's right!"
My brother messed around with it for ages, but we can't figure out what it's caught on. Every camera I've used has been fairly idiot proof - if you put the tape in the wrong way you can get it out, this expensive mother doesn't want to do that.

He's gonna get his screwdriver but he doesn't want to take it apart because it's not his. I'll be so embarassed taking it back in on Monday and saying "Oh, er... can you fix this?" They'll never let me have a camera again.
Fri 07/05/04 at 22:39
Regular
"That's right!"
It's not my tape, I'd have to pay for that too. And if I break it, I won't be able to do any filming this weekend...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.