GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rivaldo is an Idiot"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/05/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
"Rangers are a bigger club than Celtic"

Ahahrhahr. Oh how I laugh.

"Brazilian star Rivaldo has turned down an offer to join Celtic because he is convinced Rangers are the bigger club.

The ex-Barcelona attacker is on the verge of joining Bolton Wanderers and his agent, Peter Harrison, revealed: 'One agent has been trying to entice him to Celtic but Rivaldo is not interested in playing in Scottish football - and he thinks Rangers is a bigger club anyway.'"

Oh my.
Fri 07/05/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
"Rangers are a bigger club than Celtic"

Ahahrhahr. Oh how I laugh.

"Brazilian star Rivaldo has turned down an offer to join Celtic because he is convinced Rangers are the bigger club.

The ex-Barcelona attacker is on the verge of joining Bolton Wanderers and his agent, Peter Harrison, revealed: 'One agent has been trying to entice him to Celtic but Rivaldo is not interested in playing in Scottish football - and he thinks Rangers is a bigger club anyway.'"

Oh my.
Fri 07/05/04 at 20:45
Regular
"The Red Shift"
who cares. we know he's wrong and he's uninterested in playing in kiltland anyway.
Fri 07/05/04 at 22:19
Regular
Intrestingly enough Celtic are a bigger club than Bolton. He would be guranteed Champions League football and then probably another good UEFA Cup run. With Bolton he will be trying hard to get the club into the top half again.
Fri 07/05/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Too true.
Fri 07/05/04 at 22:31
Regular
"The Red Shift"
"too cold north of essex and a lack of a continental advanced lifestyle"

everyone has heard that ring off of at least one footballers lips.
Fri 07/05/04 at 23:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'd rather play in Bolton than in Glasgow.

Hear THAT AJ?!

Hoho!
Fri 07/05/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If i was in his shoes i'd much rather play in the English Premiership then the Scottish League. Big difference in quality.

Obviously doesn't know much about scottish football or like most people can't be bothered to care about it :-D
Sat 08/05/04 at 00:05
Regular
I laughed when i heard Celtic were interested why would he want to play in the scottish league?!
Sat 08/05/04 at 00:09
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Silent Scope wrote:
> I laughed when i heard Celtic were interested why would he want to
> play in the scottish league?!

why wouldnt he??? whats wrong with the SPL?
Sat 08/05/04 at 00:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Let's save alot of time and just ask what's right with it :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.