GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stridman is God"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/05/04 at 21:55
Regular
": ("
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

I cant get my head around this so called 'God', who is he?
Is he real, has anyone seen him?
I feel that i've been forced to believe in this guy, because of all of the religions persuading people to beleive in him i've began to beleive in someone, not God exactly but definately someone. When I want something good to happen i dont pray but i ask someone in my head. So, this person in my head, could it be God, if so, wouldn't that mean Im God?
And people think God is a human, why?
What about all of the other animals he created?
It isn't like Humans just appeared and the rest of living creatures where created by God for a laugh. What makes us more important than other living things, i always think about these things now and its become so effective that im starting to be cautious that i dont step on any ants or small creatures. Im getting scared at the way im turning out, i dont want to grow up as a wierdo who has been so affected by religious beliefs that my i listen to a voice inside my head and do everything it tells me.

Whooah!
Im going a bit 'Off Topic' here so let me get back to God, i try to believe in part Christianity and part of the scientific beliefs but its hard and im not sure whether its right to do that. And when people say that if you dont believe in God then you will go to hell i get really Pee'd off, they're basically saying, "Beleive what i beleive buster or you go to this hot place which will burn your winky off and kill you....again", what right do they have to say that?
People like that deserve to be shot, not killed, just shot to teach them a lesson and to stop them controlling other peoples minds. I think that im at the right age where i have to start thinking what i definately beleive in, im almost 14 and i shall decide before im 15.
Phew!
Im glad i got that off my chest.
*walks off*
Fri 07/05/04 at 10:43
Regular
Yay, you don't exist after all.
Fri 07/05/04 at 07:32
Regular
insanity.
Fri 07/05/04 at 07:28
Regular
Archangel wrote:
> The "voice" inside your head may be nothing more but your
> conscience (but you know that, don't you?).

Yes, but it feels like i have two consciences (i know it sounds stupid)because one is telling me to do something and the other ius telling me to do the opposite, theres a word for it but i forgot.
Thu 06/05/04 at 23:50
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
The "voice" inside your head may be nothing more but your conscience (but you know that, don't you?). I don't always hear God "inside my head." He talks to me through His Word, other people, circumstances.

It's good if you are led to the Lord BY the Spirit of God. NO ONE can make you do anything. It is a choice. I apologize if it sounds like I'm 'preaching.' It's in my nature. I hope you do find the path God wants you and everyone else on.

As far as you being god....
Thu 06/05/04 at 23:43
Regular
You'll never decide what you fully believe in.

If you have this one fixed belief then it sort of leaves you in the same boat as other fixed belief's...
I know, that's not what you meant, but just a sort of antidote of "I'll find what I fully believe in by the time I'm..." attitude. :-)

You don't find belief, IT finds you. :-)
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:55
Regular
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

I cant get my head around this so called 'God', who is he?
Is he real, has anyone seen him?
I feel that i've been forced to believe in this guy, because of all of the religions persuading people to beleive in him i've began to beleive in someone, not God exactly but definately someone. When I want something good to happen i dont pray but i ask someone in my head. So, this person in my head, could it be God, if so, wouldn't that mean Im God?
And people think God is a human, why?
What about all of the other animals he created?
It isn't like Humans just appeared and the rest of living creatures where created by God for a laugh. What makes us more important than other living things, i always think about these things now and its become so effective that im starting to be cautious that i dont step on any ants or small creatures. Im getting scared at the way im turning out, i dont want to grow up as a wierdo who has been so affected by religious beliefs that my i listen to a voice inside my head and do everything it tells me.

Whooah!
Im going a bit 'Off Topic' here so let me get back to God, i try to believe in part Christianity and part of the scientific beliefs but its hard and im not sure whether its right to do that. And when people say that if you dont believe in God then you will go to hell i get really Pee'd off, they're basically saying, "Beleive what i beleive buster or you go to this hot place which will burn your winky off and kill you....again", what right do they have to say that?
People like that deserve to be shot, not killed, just shot to teach them a lesson and to stop them controlling other peoples minds. I think that im at the right age where i have to start thinking what i definately beleive in, im almost 14 and i shall decide before im 15.
Phew!
Im glad i got that off my chest.
*walks off*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.