GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve Trisha"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/05/04 at 21:46
"Majestic"
Special Reserves Trisha

It’s a well know fact, that 89% of people don’t really like Trisha, and out of the 11% who actually likes Trisha, only 3% will actually admit it. Sadly, it’s a number that increases daily, so maybe soon – we will see an end to Trisha.

So love her or hate her, a Trisha Hybrid is now here on the Special reserve forums, to sort out peoples problems, and make you all feel a little bit better. Unfortunately I don’t have access to the following:

A emotionless audience,
A Lie detector,
A DNA tester.

So, if this post fails, then that’s why. If this post is a success, and we might continue this every week, sorting out problems! The special reserve Trisha will be named Trini, a male version of Trisha, but 100% less annoying.

This week’s topic is simple:

Die hard fans, of the wrong genre

Die hard fans are all around us, Teenage girls waving their knickers at the latest boy band phenomena, book worms would sacrifice their new pair of glasses to meet JK Rowling, are a few example of Die hard fans. But what happens when you’re a Die hard fan of something that doesn’t exist. What if you live, breath and think about something that you’ll never be able to meet? What if your Idols a computer generated character? You’re a Die hard fan of the wrong genre – literally. You’re so bent on a certain character of a certain game that it’s all you talk about. The character is Sonic, and I know one person who is likes sonic that much “that he has to play it everyday to survive”

If you don’t know who this person is already, then Trini will enlighten you. His name is Buck1, a true Sonic fan, with one purpose, and one purpose only, “to play sonic”

Buck1 has kindly given up some of his Sonic playing time to answer a few questions:

Trini: Buck1, tell me how your Sonic fetish developed.
Buck1: Well I liked it since I was a little kid, when I was small my mum bought me a mega drive for my birthday, I had four games; Fifa, Sonic the hedgehog, Sonic the hedgehog 2 and Megaman – and I played them all, but I wasn’t very interested in the sonic games. One day I decided to play Sonic, and I was intently gripped, and inspired!

Trini: How devoted to sonic are you?
Buck1: That devoted I put sonic in my Exam! I had to write a story, and I couldent resist putting sonic in it.

Trini: Do you think sonic interferes with your life at all?
Buck1: Yes, it does. I recently discovered an unreleased game called Sonic Crackers. I had to write an essay in History, about anything. Instead of doing my essay, I played on Sonic, which got me a detention.

Trini: Socially, does it interfere?
Buck1: Yes, some people call me Sad, and my last girlfriend left me because of it. Unfortunately, our interests differed, I wanted to play sonic, and she wanted to shop.

Trini: If it came down to it, would you ditch Sonic for a relationship?
Buck1: Stuff the relationship, and Play Sonic

Trini: Could you see yourself playing sonic in your forties?
Buck1: Yes I could

Trini: thank you very much Buck1.

This interview was conducted Via MSN, and its 100% genuine. Now you can discuss this With Trini (me) Buck1 (Buck1) and you (the audience) Thanks for reading.

[I] If you need Trini, make a post with [Trini] in this forum, that is if you enjoyed this interview, and subject.
Fri 07/05/04 at 17:09
Regular
I am the biggest Trisha fan ever!!11
Fri 07/05/04 at 16:52
Regular
I actually quite liked this thread.
Fri 07/05/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Obviously. That's why we're laughing.
Fri 07/05/04 at 16:48
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
obviously you guy's don't have a sense of humour.
Fri 07/05/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Squall wrote:
> Rush off back to school now, off you go. keep your opinions to yourself

Hahahahaha!

*wipes tear from eye*
Fri 07/05/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Squall wrote:
> Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Squall wrote:
> It's degrading to come here and look at this.
>
> Just like 90% of your posts then.
>
> how would you know?
>
> Rush off back to school now, off you go.
> keep your opinions to yourself

School? Biggles? You're having a laugh right?
Fri 07/05/04 at 16:04
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Lil Bro wrote:
> You wasted 2 minutes of my life, and you can be damn certain I want
> them back

You did the same to me when I read one of your crap topics...
Fri 07/05/04 at 13:28
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Squall wrote:
> It's degrading to come here and look at this.
>
> Just like 90% of your posts then.

how would you know?

Rush off back to school now, off you go.
keep your opinions to yourself
Fri 07/05/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You wasted 2 minutes of my life, and you can be damn certain I want them back
Fri 07/05/04 at 10:25
"Majestic"
One person admits that he doesn’t like it, and thinks its a "bad post"
Then the majority say the same! If it’s a bad post, why are you posting here?

Obviously I tried my luck creating a Special Reserve Trisha, and it failed - it’s not just me who has created a failing post. I am not half as bad as the spammers amongst us – I earned my regualism.

Anyway, that’s all I have to say, you'll be glad to know that from the negative feedback of this post, I won't be creating a Special Reserve Kilroy next week.

Good day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.