GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Breaking News New WWE Game For Xbox Annouced!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/05/04 at 19:16
"Welcome To My World"
THQ Confirmed Today this is from IGN> That the New Xbox Wrestling game will be WWE Wrestlemania XXI for Xbox

Thats not all THQ also said that The New Game for PS2 will be WWE SmackDowN! Vs. WWE RAW This is From IGN

GameCube gets WWE Day of Reckoning!

Why would they cancel WWE Wrestlemania series on GameCube to bring it to Xbox?
They have a new team working on it!

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/511/511513p1.html

hope the link works
Thu 06/05/04 at 22:42
Regular
But ask yourself this: is it breaking news anyone cares about?
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Wrestling games can be good fun on multi-player though, I think I may get Day of Reckoning if it gets some good reviews.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:14
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Der Nazi wrote:
> I realise that. It's just the fact that I generally don't stand for
> stupidity

Silent Thunder slipped through the filter once again. :-)
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Cosmic..."
To suck an ass; a homosexual gesture
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Jmaul, please don't post WWE stuff in General Chat. They take the pee.
Do it in the WWE forum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

Thank you.
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I realise that. It's just the fact that I generally don't stand for stupidity and spam around here.

And why would you want to suck an ass, anyway? It's a hybrid of a horse and a donkey, for hell's sake! =D
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Cosmic..."
I think the 'as' was meant to mean ass
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:37
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
maid m wrote:
> wwe sucks as

Good point, but what does it suck as much as?

Two points to be made here, I think. Firstly, topic this belongs in the Xbox forum; I believe you've been informed of this before, Jmaul. Secondly, you can't really make a game based around playacting, prancing and fake fighting.
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:23
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Oh YAY! Little men running round in tight little hot pants and pretending to hit each other in the face when there two feet away from each other and the worst acting you could ever imagine.

God that feals better :)
Thu 06/05/04 at 19:26
Regular
": ("
*slaps head leaving a red hot mark on his forehead*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.