GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mathematical Examination"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/05/04 at 16:05
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ooohhhh, fancy.

Anyway, it's tomorrow and I'm going to fail miserably, I can tell. English yesterday - absolutely no problems whatsoever.

Maths tomorrow - oh no.

When do you lot saaafff ov da brder have your maths exam?

Lets share our knowledge and stuff. Or lack of it.
Or not.

Fri 07/05/04 at 00:43
"I love yo... lamp."
Yeah I'm Scottish. I also know that you only had to pass that, as in scrape 50% (probably less actually) to be allowed to sit the final exam. That was little more than an average test. And NABs are dead easy.
Thu 06/05/04 at 23:21
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I'm not sure if you are Scottish or not but if you are you should know that at Higher Level you have to sit NABs in each course. They are like end of unit tests marked internally. If you don't pass them all you can't sit the final exam. However we do have one test that is sent away to be marked externally by the SQA. For history that was the extended essay which I think I got a A or B on. Can't be sure though as you don't get your marks back for it. Anyway yeh, it was quite important as you now know and I'm well chuffed I passed with all that stuff against me.
Thu 06/05/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Considering he was at school, I doubt it.
Thu 06/05/04 at 22:38
"I love yo... lamp."
Cub!st wrote:
Stuff.

You do realise that they aren't the people who actually mark the paper, if it was an actual exam then it goes away. So they were just talking bull.
Thu 06/05/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yes, and if it's a major public exam there will be two consequences. Firstly, you will be excluded from the exam, and possibly the whole course, for bringing it in. Secondly, it is irresponsible, immature and a way of suggesting you have a crap life.
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:58
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Take a gameboy in and any Sonic game and do the test and play it!
Youll never remember it!
Thu 06/05/04 at 19:40
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
There is no excuse to failing ANY exams I have discovered. Take me for example. Last night I was in town till 10 and completely forgot I had a History exam today. Obviously by time I got home it was too late to revise so I just watched T.V. I went to bed about 1. I woke up at 7:30 as usual and went to school after taking some pills I have been prescribed. 2 before I go to bed and 2 in the morning. However because I didn't take them till 1 am I took 4 in about 7 in hours instead of 2 in 12. This did not go well...

I got terrible stomach cramps but went to school anyway thinking they'd pass. My first subject was history and I was 40 minutes late for school. By time I got there I had half an hour to do the 40 minute exam and TERRIBLE stomach pains. I only wrote 1 and a half pages instead of 3. Then, after English my situation got worse, lots of vomit in school, horrible pain and so on and so forth. I still have a really sore stomach now but I can prop myself up so I'm online.

Anyway because I was sitting outside the sick bay where lots of teachers go past. Lots of them gave me sympathy and stuff. My history teacher walked past and said "Aww you ok? Well you passed your History exam anyway so that's good news". EHhh?! I couldn't believe it but it goes to show there really is no excuse to failing an exam.
Thu 06/05/04 at 19:31
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Timmargh wrote:
> *cough*Female*cough*

they have their uses. mathematic equations is not one of them.

hola tim.

also: whosoever said "azulo" isn't that smart, seing as azul is already a word.
Thu 06/05/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Are you just doing Standards?
>
> You're like, totally my brother dude.

I'd rather have leprosy than be brother to you, Sheepy.
And yeah, yesterday was english, and today was, erm. Dunno.
Thu 06/05/04 at 18:14
Regular
"Twenty quid."
*cough*Female*cough*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.