GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jersey Girl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/05/04 at 00:07
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm not seeing a lot of bother over Kevin's Smith's latest - have people lost interest? Finally grown up and got tired of his dick and fart jokes? I hope not, because his the humour that I'll find funny 'til I die. From what I can see, this is another 'Smith film with a message', but seeing as Chasing Amy was one of those, I can't help being at least a bit excited. And Affleck, with all his faults, is brilliant in all the Smith DVD commentaries.

Someone tell me when this comes out in the UK.
Mon 10/05/04 at 10:35
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Mon 10/05/04 at 00:01
Regular
"Yague Clan"
hi
Fri 07/05/04 at 21:34
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I don't know, I'm kinda interested in it still. Anyway Smith's films don't seem to get much attention until they're out to buy.
Fri 07/05/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Goatboy wrote:

>
> *hands him a dress*
> Why don't you just swish around for us a bit.

You see? You leave us alone for 5 minutes, and Snuggly is going girly whilst I spend my days discrediting a 14 year old christian and getting maudlin about a cat. Oh, and being depressingly loved up, but you knew about that...
Fri 07/05/04 at 14:42
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Aw man did you just say for your tea

I'm still hoping maybe Jason Mewes will come back, maybe as another character?

Actually scrap that, Jason Mewes is Jay, he needs to come back.

I'm thinking lots of fans will be well dissapointed with this film, simply because Jay and Silent Bob aren't in it. I know, I know they aren't the only thing funny about the film but lets face it while watching Chasing Amy you were always thinking "where the hell is Jay and Silent Bob!?"
Thu 06/05/04 at 19:08
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Goatboy wrote:
> Snuggly - first you sob like a benny over Sunshine of The Spotless
> Mind and now you want to watch a film with no Mewes, Jennifer Lopez
> and a small girl?
>
> *hands him a dress*
> Why don't you just swish around for us a bit.

Of course, before I go see it I'll have a tussle with a bear outside the cinema, then on the way home crash my car into a feminist before ripping apart raw steaks and swallowing them in one for my tea.
Thu 06/05/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'll not watch this until DVD release because:
(a) I'm not gay
(b) I'm not a woman
(c) No Jason Mewes
(4) It's about a father and his daughter and coming to terms with loss and new love etc etc
(f) No Jason Mewes

Snuggly - first you sob like a benny over Sunshine of The Spotless Mind and now you want to watch a film with no Mewes, Jennifer Lopez and a small girl?

*hands him a dress*
Why don't you just swish around for us a bit.
Thu 06/05/04 at 15:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'm going to watch it just because it's Kevin Smith but I can't help but feel this will be a lot different to his other movies, more luvvy duvvy, I'm hoping for another Chasing Amy but I doubt I'll get it.
Thu 06/05/04 at 10:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
But that was Chasing Amy's problem - it looked like a girlie movie. It wasn't, it was about relationships, but that was as 'girlie' as it got. The beginning is the finest in any Smith movie:

"What's a Nubien?"
"Black rage!"
Thu 06/05/04 at 10:05
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Just watched the trailer. It looks like it's a girly movie so I'll be seeing this.

Release date is 25th June.

So I now have 2 upcoming movies to see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.