GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW advice"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Mon 14/03/05 at 16:34
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Anyone have any experience of WoW guest passes? Do you need the cds to play the game or just an install?

I've got WoW ordered from the same place MM has but want to play something new and to be brutally honest, I'm seriously impatient.

That bittorrent WoW link is taking an incredible amount of willpower to not click............
Wed 16/03/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Captain to you."
Cycloon wrote:
> Yeah, I usually get to a big city, it jerks for about 10 seconds, then
> runs perfectly again.

And if you do get more slow down than cycloon does, you can always turn down the view distance a bit.
Wed 16/03/05 at 17:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah, I usually get to a big city, it jerks for about 10 seconds, then runs perfectly again.
Wed 16/03/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'd say so

Though, be prepared for a bit of a slowdown in the big cities.
Wed 16/03/05 at 17:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Might as well put this in here instead of making a new thread -

Getting broadband and really want this, and want to know if my laptop's specs gonna run it (yeh I know the min specs are posted everywhere but I want to know if it'll run well). I'm running WinXP on a 2.6Ghz P4, 512MB RAM and an NVidia 64MB video card.
Tue 15/03/05 at 13:43
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> According to Gameplay the game's being re-released on the 8th of
> April.

Great, I'll be among this second batch of fresh recruits to pick this up.
Tue 15/03/05 at 13:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah, this is the most value for money game i've ever had. I've played it for something like 4 days and 20 hours, thats 116 hours!
Mon 14/03/05 at 20:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's been withheld from sale due to neccessary changes to the server.

And about paying a sub - it's not much and the amount of work that goes into running and expanding the game is incredible.
Mon 14/03/05 at 20:04
Regular
"spongebob is cool"
how can it be re-released
unless you meen on another consol
Mon 14/03/05 at 19:35
Regular
According to Gameplay the game's being re-released on the 8th of April.
Mon 14/03/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I got an email from the place I got WoW form today, and I was so excited. But it was for wine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.