GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leeds Relegated"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/05/04 at 16:13
Regular
One of the Premiership's greatest clubs, one of the true giants of the Premier League have just been relegated (Unless they can win both games, Man City lose theirs and Leeds score 20 goals (or something equally ridiculous)).

It's a shame. I hope they dominate Division One next season and bring a new breed of killer youngsters to the forefront of Football.
Wed 05/05/04 at 15:23
Regular
A: Milner isn't leaving

B: Simon Johnson, Nick Barmby.
Wed 05/05/04 at 11:18
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Who's going to play for Leeds United up front - when Alan Smith, Mark
> Viduka and James Milner have all packed up and left?

I've had a look at their strikers and they don't really have any others! Besides possibly Lamine Sakho - but I think he only joined Leeds on loan or something.
Regular
D'oh, double post.
Regular
Who's going to play for Leeds United up front - when Alan Smith, Mark Viduka and James Milner have all packed up and left?
Wed 05/05/04 at 09:23
Regular
Radabe is to stay at the club...

Smith, despite wanting to stay, is leaving BUT he wants to return to Leeds one day.

Viduka will leave, he's a tw@t.

Robinson will go but Scot Carleson, our other keeper, is a good youngster.

James Milner, the new leeds Star reported on a £3 million transfer fee will stay.
Mon 03/05/04 at 09:57
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I think Leicester (who are definetly relegated) will bounce back as I think most of their players are good physical players for Division 1, I think Wolves will bounce back aswell because they have a good squad. I don't think Leeds United will bounce back as most of their players will be too young and not strong enough to carry Leeds to victory. Time will tell, though.
Mon 03/05/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Same 'ole Tagline"
Foreman wrote:
> Can't see Leeds or Leicester bouncing back up. Smith and Viduka will
> both be leaving in the summer.
>
>              
> I have a feeling Wolves can bounce back up, as long as they keep
> Camara, Cort, Ince and Rae. All they need to do is sort the defence
> out.
Regarding Wolves; Rae is leaving Wolves to go to Rangers.......however I agree that if Wolves keep Camara, and a fit Cort could bang in the goals to get wolves back into the Premiership, not sure about Ince - I know he is quality however I don't know how much longer he will be able to last, even in the first division....
I could definately see both Leicester and Leeds getting into the playoffs but I feel Wolves will go up automatically.
Sun 02/05/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh this has made an otherwise awful season just a bad one now. Glad to see the white scum go down, good riddance i say and Alan Smith there's a place at Old Trafford waiting for you. Time to come to an actually decent club and of course it will help your England chances (that is of course if we don't buy Torres in which case you won't be needed)
Sun 02/05/04 at 21:22
Regular
It is sad in a way, but it will serve as an excellent lesson to clubs who want to overspend. The future of the club was gambled after one successful season and money they clearly didnt have was wasted (Seth Johnson!) Other clubs have gone down because they stuck to a budget, like West Brom last season, so perhaps it serves Leeds right for overspending. Though its always sad when a giant club falls like this.
Sun 02/05/04 at 20:10
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Foreman wrote:
> What did happen to Sheffield Wednesday this season.

How long have you got?

Bad board, bad managment, and a bad team.

The clubs rotten at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.