GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I had another dream..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/05/04 at 14:47
Regular
This one I couldn't remember as much as the last.

All I remember is that I was doing everything I could to make some girl happy (though not in the way you're thinking...)

My efforts worked and she was happy.

Next thing I know, she's Alyson Hannigan.

Now my dreams are getting weird.
Mon 03/05/04 at 18:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I had a horrible dream a few nights back.

Walking into a weird village that was just a few houses at the bottom of a muddy valley, with two other people, I think they were relatives of some description. We talked to a man, and I was terrified of him immediatly, and the others weren't - then we walked on, and talked to another, but he looked familiar...

Then we talked to another and went into a castle - that was the size of a normal semi-detached. Bizzare. Anyway, I was literally crying with fear and the others were all oblivous. Then the mans wife came out and looked all beaten up and sat down. Then suddenly, the others went unconscious - and then I was going to be killed in some horrible way. I was yelling for the others to wakeup but they didn't. Then they did, and we ran, and I looked back and saw the mans face all evil (as in contorted), then somehow I saw him rape and beat his wife, and practically killed her. I think he was the Devil or something.

It was 'orrible.
Mon 03/05/04 at 18:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Edgy wrote:
> H²O wrote:
> I bet it's to do with mac donalds and their 100% beef.
>
> It always is
>
> ?

Dont even try to understand his ramblings.
Mon 03/05/04 at 16:35
Regular
H²O wrote:
> I bet it's to do with mac donalds and their 100% beef.
>
> It always is

?
Mon 03/05/04 at 12:22
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
That's not weird. I had a dream where I was in a shopping mall in America, plotting to literally Kill Bill with Michael Madsen. I got some pic'n'mix food, and my old French/PSHE/History teacher from Primary school was there, and I took some cake and put it in a Nike rucksack filled with nut-grain instead of an ordinary plastic bag.

Next, Bill is uniting all of the super-villains to take over the world, which is Spain and Bolivia. The Doc from Back to the Future is there, except he's playing the guy Woody Harrelson plays in Natural Born Killers. Neo shows up in a flashy car, says "Sorry I'm late" and his girlfriend is this girl I haven't spoken to in at least 6 years.

Finally, to take over Bolivia, the plan is to wipe out the plague. In Bolivia. This is done by sucking it up through these tubes, and this is helped by one of my mates, but it goes wrong, because all that comes out of the tube is lettuce.
Mon 03/05/04 at 01:46
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I bet it's to do with mac donalds and their 100% beef.

It always is
Mon 03/05/04 at 00:45
Regular
heh :D
Mon 03/05/04 at 00:38
Regular
Heh. It's like the reincarnation of Martin Luther King :^)
Sun 02/05/04 at 23:50
Regular
Well thankfully FFF, you have proved your telepathic abilities to be completely non-existant, unless ofcourse there was another Welshman dreaming similar stuff...
Sun 02/05/04 at 19:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It was either a pitch fork, or 5 people.
Interesting.
Sun 02/05/04 at 19:13
"period drama"
It groaned with every kind of accent thinkable: there was a lot of groaning.
Then he poked me with a pitch-fork until I pretended to be happy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.