GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT4 or Toca Race Driver 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/05/04 at 10:38
Regular
"Trouble (TRBL)"
Which are you most looking forward to??????????????
Mon 03/05/04 at 10:50
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Have you lost control of your finances or something?
Sun 02/05/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I won't be able to make that decision until at least December.

;)
Sun 02/05/04 at 20:07
"Welcome To My World"
gt4 is much better
Sun 02/05/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The truck racing is quite poor, but the Pickups are good fun to drive. Since you race on ovals in that series, it's very fast, and I was reaching speeds of around 180 MpH. Plus, it's damn easy.

I'm up to rallying now, but I haven't yet tried it. Looks quite hard compared to the other series due to the fact it's not on a closed circuit and is full of corners. And I have to win it to progress.
Sun 02/05/04 at 16:59
Regular
Sceptical.

Oh, and TOCA 2 > GT4.
Sun 02/05/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Der Nazi wrote:
> Nethertheless, if you like racing in a variety of formulas, get it.

Yea, that's what's 'driving' me towards Toca 2 because I watch motorsports all the time (I'm watching the DTM championship as I type this) and Toca seems to cater for pretty much everything. Touring cars, Australian V8's, Cart Series, NASCAR (one of my favourites) and even truck racing, amongst others.
Sun 02/05/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I was very scepticle (sp?) about GT4, but I went back to playing GT3 again this week so I'm really looking forward to it now. But if they keep that time penaly in for hitting the walls, then I may have to reconsider. And I'll be getting Toca 2 during the week.
Sun 02/05/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I hate racing games but I am looking forward to Gran Turismo 4 more than TOCA Race Driver II.
Sun 02/05/04 at 11:04
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
ToCA Race Driver II has already been released, and it is a damn good game, although I'm not too sure that I'm going to do well in the rallying, the next championship I am to race in.

Nethertheless, if you like racing in a variety of formulas, get it.
Sun 02/05/04 at 10:38
Regular
"Trouble (TRBL)"
Which are you most looking forward to??????????????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.