GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's horrible"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/05/04 at 10:35
Regular
"SOUP!"
It's that time of year when all the wee pasty-faced basement dwellers hide in their parent's basement from the sunshine and populate this forum and crowd it with their putrid filth.

I also learn some interesting 'facts' (which may or may not be true, they sound a bit Urban Legendy)

- Chewing gum is made partially from the lining of a cows throat
- Jelly is made from crushed cows hooves
- Crushed grasshoppers are used in food colouring
- When you get a black bit on your chicken is is where the ammonia has burnt the chicken's skin as the chicken will have been bred to be killed and thus will be so overweight it cannot stand up and urinates on itself.
- McDonalds burgers are made from dead, not butchered, argentinian cows

Just a reminder that the short story comp 3 closes in 5 days so if you're going to enter - do it soon.
Sun 02/05/04 at 19:15
"period drama"
I just like to wee on chickens.
Sun 02/05/04 at 18:50
Regular
"??????"
No.
Sun 02/05/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah...

Have you read Fast Food Nation?
Sun 02/05/04 at 17:31
Regular
"??????"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> The thing about chickens is true.

Indeed.

I saw it on a TV show "Food Police".

Also included was a Policeman with bits of chewing gum in his pizza.
Sun 02/05/04 at 14:51
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I really doubt that McDonalds would be allowed to use dead cows!

That's just a rumour, there are laws about stuff like that.
Sun 02/05/04 at 12:42
"period drama"
The thing about chickens is true.
Sun 02/05/04 at 11:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
I said interesting, not worrying.
Sun 02/05/04 at 11:17
Regular
As long as something doesn't cause you physical harm then any worries about ingredients are irrational.
Sun 02/05/04 at 11:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Grasshoppers are no longer used for food colouring, neither are cochniel beetles. At least not in the EU....
Sun 02/05/04 at 11:03
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I new there was something wrong with 100% beef.

That's the differance between cat/dog food and our food, the animal used in cat/dog is already dead when instead of butchered.

Im not a dog.

Meow

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.