GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Evil Dead"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/05/04 at 18:14
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Quick topic to see which you like best 1, 2 or Army Of Darkness?

Anyone have the special edition trilogy boxset? Is it worth getting?
Fri 14/05/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Bought Campbell's book the other day. Again for a very low price on Amazon. It's being shipped from Canada, but I still have two chapters or so left of my current book 'Make Your Own Damn Movie' by Lloyd kaufman (Troma films) so I don't mind waiting a little bit.
Sat 08/05/04 at 18:20
Regular
CDouch wrote:

> Also he's in Spiderman. A small part, I think he's the Wrestling ring
> announcer or something like that.

Yup. He also does the voice for the training bit on the computer game.

He used to be in Xena Warrior Princess....I guess times were hard. Also he was in Maniac Cop, Escape from LA and Intolerable Cruelty.
Sat 08/05/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Oh yeah and the newspaper guy in The Hudsucker Proxy...If you haven't seen it, you really should.
Sat 08/05/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
He's in Bubba Ho-Tep as an old Elvis who fights a mummy with an old and black JFK. Out to buy on R1 25th May.

Also he's in Spiderman. A small part, I think he's the Wrestling ring announcer or something like that.
Sat 08/05/04 at 02:39
Regular
campbell is a star. no doubt about that.

well ... g'night
Sat 08/05/04 at 02:36
Regular
"8==="
Oh yeah he appears at the VERY end of Darkman, which was hilarious as me and my film-buff freind were watching it ages ago and I said 'I bet Campbell's in this somewhere' and my friend reckoned he wasn't then in the final shot of the movie Campbell appears and the smug 'Ahaaaaaaaaa!' could be heard for miles. :D
Sat 08/05/04 at 02:34
Regular
there'll never be a sequel, go on the bruce campbell official website, he says so himself. I'm thinking of getting his book though 'if chins could kill'.

saw him in 'brisco county junior' which was on every saturday on sky one a while back. not bad. apart from that not really.
Sat 08/05/04 at 02:30
Regular
"8==="
Witch: better

Other: leaves it open for a sequel AND makes excuses for Campbell looking older, so a sequel is always possible while he's alive. :)

Seen Campbell in anything? I saw him in a crap (bonnie and clyde) B-movie and I think a few episodes of Ellen.
Sat 08/05/04 at 02:18
Regular
the witch one is the best, although the future one isn't without its merits
Sat 08/05/04 at 02:16
Regular
"8==="
and it had both endings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.