GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who thinks Ebay is good."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/05/04 at 15:45
Regular
"being smart rocks"
Who thinks Ebay is good?
Mon 03/05/04 at 16:57
Regular
": ("
Notorious Biggles wrote:

> My gamertag is Biggles 266, add me and sometime I'll give you a game.

I added you ages ago and i didn't get a game.
Send the game to 6, forest clo.......
Mon 03/05/04 at 16:31
"I love yo... lamp."
Fooly Cooly wrote:
> well that too :) my brother who recently signed up and already turned
> into an addict has started bidding on junk that'll probably be stored
> in the attic. 80ies cartoon videos, old Star Wars figures etc. I just
> make sure to buy only the things I need :) although it is rather
> tempting.
>
> hi MBiggles, I did leave you a message several days ago in WLT then
> talked to Lindgren a bit but I think it slipped onto the second page
> just before you came on. I've been playing Crimson Skies a lot, great
> game especially with multiplayer, did incredibly bad online though
> >_<

My gamertag is Biggles 266, add me and sometime I'll give you a game. Crimson Skies is quite possibly my favourite Xbox game now.
Mon 03/05/04 at 16:29
Regular
Fooly Cooly wrote:

One of the main problems I have is dealing with Royal
Mail, who have, no doubt caused many problems for ebay users.

1. Thats the only problem.

2. Dont forget my issue with GAME - I still haven't recieved GTA Double Pack after waiting for 3 weeks.
Mon 03/05/04 at 16:23
Regular
well that too :) my brother who recently signed up and already turned into an addict has started bidding on junk that'll probably be stored in the attic. 80ies cartoon videos, old Star Wars figures etc. I just make sure to buy only the things I need :) although it is rather tempting.

hi MBiggles, I did leave you a message several days ago in WLT then talked to Lindgren a bit but I think it slipped onto the second page just before you came on. I've been playing Crimson Skies a lot, great game especially with multiplayer, did incredibly bad online though >_<
Mon 03/05/04 at 15:42
"I love yo... lamp."
I love it, but spend far too much on useless second hand junk that I didn't need when it first came out.

And where you been hiding Mark?
Mon 03/05/04 at 14:16
Regular
I use it a lot, both to pick up bargins and sell things for a rather large profit. One of the main problems I have is dealing with Royal Mail, who have, no doubt caused many problems for ebay users. I'd hate to charge 65p and have even more hassle at the post office if I have to send everything Recorded Delivery just to make sure Royal Mail actually bother to send my parcels.

As long as people are selling unwanted, unopened gifts at less than half the RRP then ebay is very good.
Mon 03/05/04 at 13:25
Regular
I just recently almost got scammed by a fake (yes, fake) Escrow company as i was going to send a Sony Mini camcorder (worth £1000) to some foriegn guy in Ireland.
That has really put me off of Ebay now.
No doubt i'll still buy from there though!
Mon 03/05/04 at 12:01
Regular
"I crashed into a va"
Ebay think Ebay is good
Sat 01/05/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Ebay is great, as a seller that is I make loads of money
Sat 01/05/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Digging!"
Ebay is good as long as you can find what you want being sold by a decent seller.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.