GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The coolest DVD box set EVER.... It will be mine,"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/05/04 at 00:12
Regular
[URL]http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&obj_id=40740&this_cat=Video+%26+DVD[/URL]

The Japanese version of the Alien Quadrilogy. All the discs are exactly the same as their UK/US counterparts. But the box....well...you have to see it to believe it.

Costs nearly a hundred quid more than the normal digipak though (Depending on where you buy it from)

[URL]http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&obj_id=40740&this_cat=Video+%26+DVD[/URL]
Sun 02/05/04 at 00:04
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
D-I-V-O-R-C-E, that's what you'd be getting.

:)
Sun 02/05/04 at 00:00
Regular
"She's a dog!"
It doesn't shout geek, it shouts SUPERGEEK.....but then again I still want it. It is one of those things I'll buy when I'm married and don't have to worry about girlfriends seeing it. :D
Sat 01/05/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
No, no he isn't. I wouldn't want that 'thing' sitting in my room, it just shouts......GEEK!

:)
Sat 01/05/04 at 21:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Don't know if I am the only one who thinks this

Yes, yes you are.
Sat 01/05/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ashman wrote:
> Ohhh, Ohhh! This stick is on fire!

Ah South Park, everything about it is utter genius.
Sat 01/05/04 at 21:09
Regular
Don't know if I am the only one who thinks this but it looks guff.
Sat 01/05/04 at 21:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Wouldn't fit very flush on the shelf though.

Every owner should give it it's own plinth.
Sat 01/05/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Now that is cool..
Sat 01/05/04 at 13:04
Regular
If it was a whole full size Alien exoskeleton thingy then maybe, but that just looks stupid.
Sat 01/05/04 at 12:08
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Presedenté Nash wrote:
> Oh. my. Gawd.
> Someone buy it for me, or I'll destroy you all with lasers and fire
> and sticks.

Ohhh, Ohhh! This stick is on fire!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.