GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Wario Ware Game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Wario Ware Touched'.
Tue 15/03/05 at 20:33
Regular
"The money is right"
Do you think this is a good idea for a Wario Ware Game:

It's for Gamecube and it has a voice recognition system. You use the mic that comes with Mario Party 6. I have got some really good ideas for some microgames

P.S: The game could be called Wario Ware Shout!
Tue 15/03/05 at 20:33
Regular
"The money is right"
Do you think this is a good idea for a Wario Ware Game:

It's for Gamecube and it has a voice recognition system. You use the mic that comes with Mario Party 6. I have got some really good ideas for some microgames

P.S: The game could be called Wario Ware Shout!
Tue 15/03/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Remember me?"
Pretty good idea... but Wario Ware: Touched! on the DS already uses the built in mic for a lot of the games. Plus there wouldn't be an awfully big variety.
Tue 15/03/05 at 20:44
"period drama"
No.
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Pwned"
Too many Wario Ware games...
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:07
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Firestarter wrote:
> Too many Wario Ware games...

Like Wario in the games, Nintendo has discovered a goldmine :P

4 Games in about three years!
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:10
"period drama"
But they're all deserving. All unique in their own ways.
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:45
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Yeh I agree, I wasn't critising.

Unlike Mario Party they're all different. The original which was unique at the time, the touch screen one, one for your telly to play with mates when drunk and one where you have to tilt the console. All good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.