GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Web Site Problem : Anyone got any ideas ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/04/04 at 17:16
Regular
"heartofbrum.co.uk"
Hello Everyone

I've created a site @ www.heartofbrum.co.uk. It's basically an attempt at building a community web site.

Here's my problem...One my main PC, I can log-in as either the admin or under another nick without any problems. Log out, then back in at will.

However, on my other PC, I can log-in, but get logged out when ever I visit another part of my web site. Very frustrating, and as a newbie webmaster I can't put my finger on why this is happening.

My Request ! Would someone please log-in (any username, password, email) and see if you can visit other parts of my web-site, forums for instance.

Thanks In Advance for any help....or any suggestions on why one PC works fine and another doesn't.

Sir Pac

p.s I just noticed that these forums post messages back to front. I've gotten used to new messages appearing last, whereas here, they appear at the top (hope that makes sense)...Very annoying having to scroll down to the bottom of the topic and read upwards to follow the conversation.
Sat 01/05/04 at 22:08
Regular
"heartofbrum.co.uk"
Thats what I thought Capt, it's also only a problem in IE. Hopefully a fresh install of IE will override any settings that are causing my log-out problems...

Thanks Again

Sir Pac
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:58
Regular
"I crashed into a va"
sounds like problems with cookie settings
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:16
Regular
"heartofbrum.co.uk"
Hello Everyone

I've created a site @ www.heartofbrum.co.uk. It's basically an attempt at building a community web site.

Here's my problem...One my main PC, I can log-in as either the admin or under another nick without any problems. Log out, then back in at will.

However, on my other PC, I can log-in, but get logged out when ever I visit another part of my web site. Very frustrating, and as a newbie webmaster I can't put my finger on why this is happening.

My Request ! Would someone please log-in (any username, password, email) and see if you can visit other parts of my web-site, forums for instance.

Thanks In Advance for any help....or any suggestions on why one PC works fine and another doesn't.

Sir Pac

p.s I just noticed that these forums post messages back to front. I've gotten used to new messages appearing last, whereas here, they appear at the top (hope that makes sense)...Very annoying having to scroll down to the bottom of the topic and read upwards to follow the conversation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.