GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Radio City 96.7"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/04/04 at 23:20
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
If by any chance you can get the liverpool radio station radio city 96.7 put it on now (thur night)

There is a guy who has changed his name by law to "scary man" hes one of these people who goes round school to talk to kids to help them face fears and to stop anger and pain, its really good to listen, if you ever see or hear this guy Scary Man, have a good listen,

i dont expect a reply here, just lettin you know that you should really listen
Fri 30/04/04 at 13:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I thought Mark n Lard were crap until i actually gave them a chance, they cracked me up.

Biggiddy biggiddy bong...bong...bong.
Fri 30/04/04 at 12:19
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I'm still mourning the loss of mark n lard :(

Have they been taken off air?

It's about sodding time! They must have been doing the same crap jokes over and over again for the last 5 years. There was about 1 tune every 20 minutes, the rest was them doing crappy catchphrases.
Fri 30/04/04 at 11:57
Regular
"Notable"
John Aldridge or however the hell you spell it.

I feel like punching my stereo goddammit!

The most biast, boring crappest, pundit/commentator idiot to grace the airwaves.
Fri 30/04/04 at 11:52
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Ju§t Tinkª wrote:
> Radio City 96.7 = Crappy biast football commentary

lol, im an everton fan so i aint complaining, lol only listen to the everton matches,
Fri 30/04/04 at 08:07
Regular
"Notable"
Radio City 96.7 = Crappy biast football commentary
Thu 29/04/04 at 23:27
Regular
I'm still mourning the loss of mark n lard :(
Thu 29/04/04 at 23:25
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Anyone listen to Kiss? Such a crack up!
Thu 29/04/04 at 23:22
Regular
may do that, although I only listen to the radio during the day. unless it's john peel, he's a legend.
Thu 29/04/04 at 23:20
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
If by any chance you can get the liverpool radio station radio city 96.7 put it on now (thur night)

There is a guy who has changed his name by law to "scary man" hes one of these people who goes round school to talk to kids to help them face fears and to stop anger and pain, its really good to listen, if you ever see or hear this guy Scary Man, have a good listen,

i dont expect a reply here, just lettin you know that you should really listen

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.