GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Might get a PSP..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/03/05 at 16:00
Regular
": ("
...but I have sooo many questions.

1) What is the ACTUAL battery life?

2) Does it really matter whether I get a JAP one or a US one because i'm thinking of getting one from Japan but want to make sure thats the best thing to do.

3) Will it be able to replace my PS2? Cause i've sold it and it feels a bit weird not having a home console. (But I don't play games THAT much so I might suvive).

4) Where is the best place to get one and where is the best place to get the games?

5) Is it cheaper to get the Value Pack or get the Standard Pack and buy a memory stick seperately cause i'm not bothered about the headphones and stuff.

6) Anything else I should know?
Thu 17/03/05 at 00:09
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Anyone know where i can get an English manual without having to pay someone on ebay?
Wed 16/03/05 at 17:27
"period drama"
Ashley_90 wrote:
> (No Fanboyism please)
>
> Compared to the DS, what do you think of it?

Better graphics, everything else is worse.
Wed 16/03/05 at 16:32
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I know im so useful. I got more details somewhere i'll find them out later. No i never went to Japan got it off ebay £155 plus £40 p&p and Need for Speed underground Rivals
Wed 16/03/05 at 16:28
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
The import sites I know of are:
[URL]http://www.play-asia.com[/URL] and [URL]http://www.lik-sang.com[/URL]
Wed 16/03/05 at 16:17
Regular
(No Fanboyism please)

Compared to the DS, what do you think of it?
Wed 16/03/05 at 16:15
Regular
Meh, that helps.

Did you actually go to Japan to get yours?
Wed 16/03/05 at 16:11
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Ashley_90 wrote:
> ...but I have sooo many questions.
>
> 1) What is the ACTUAL battery life?
>
I think its only 4 hours for games but that might include player with another psp?

> 2) Does it really matter whether I get a JAP one or a US one because
> i'm thinking of getting one from Japan but want to make sure thats
> the best thing to do.
>
Im not too sure ive ordered one from Japan tho.

> 3) Will it be able to replace my PS2? Cause i've sold it and it feels
> a bit weird not having a home console. (But I don't play games THAT
> much so I might suvive).
>
Well you can plug it into your TV but im not sure if you would consider that as a replacement to a PS2

> 4) Where is the best place to get one and where is the best place to
> get the games?
>
God knows

> 5) Is it cheaper to get the Value Pack or get the Standard Pack and
> buy a memory stick seperately cause i'm not bothered about the
> headphones and stuff.
>

> 6) Anything else I should know?

No just buy one meh
Wed 16/03/05 at 16:04
Regular
Oh and I have a Sony Digital Camera memory stick (8MB), will that work on the PSP?
Wed 16/03/05 at 16:00
Regular
...but I have sooo many questions.

1) What is the ACTUAL battery life?

2) Does it really matter whether I get a JAP one or a US one because i'm thinking of getting one from Japan but want to make sure thats the best thing to do.

3) Will it be able to replace my PS2? Cause i've sold it and it feels a bit weird not having a home console. (But I don't play games THAT much so I might suvive).

4) Where is the best place to get one and where is the best place to get the games?

5) Is it cheaper to get the Value Pack or get the Standard Pack and buy a memory stick seperately cause i'm not bothered about the headphones and stuff.

6) Anything else I should know?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.