GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHERE THE HELL DID MY TOPIC GO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/06/00 at 21:53
Regular
NO MANY OF YOU GAMING FANS MAY BE ABLE TO EMPATHISE WITH ME ABOUT THIS AND IF YOU CAN PLEASE SUPPORT ME.

SO DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY TOPIC IS IT WAS ABOUT RIVAL CONSOLES AND IT KICKED ASS...WELL SORTA BUT ANYWAY THERE WILL BE A REWARD FOR FINDING MY TOPIC THE FINDER WILL BE TEXTUALLY THANKED BY YOURS TRULY AND WILL GO DOWN IN SPECIAL RESERVE HISTORY AS ONE OF THE DAMNEDEST GAMERS AND ONE OF THE COOLEST PERSONS OF ALL TIME.

SO FANS HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET SOME SPOTLIGHT AND GET ME MY TOPIC!!!!!!

THE GAME
Sat 24/06/00 at 21:53
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
NO MANY OF YOU GAMING FANS MAY BE ABLE TO EMPATHISE WITH ME ABOUT THIS AND IF YOU CAN PLEASE SUPPORT ME.

SO DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY TOPIC IS IT WAS ABOUT RIVAL CONSOLES AND IT KICKED ASS...WELL SORTA BUT ANYWAY THERE WILL BE A REWARD FOR FINDING MY TOPIC THE FINDER WILL BE TEXTUALLY THANKED BY YOURS TRULY AND WILL GO DOWN IN SPECIAL RESERVE HISTORY AS ONE OF THE DAMNEDEST GAMERS AND ONE OF THE COOLEST PERSONS OF ALL TIME.

SO FANS HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET SOME SPOTLIGHT AND GET ME MY TOPIC!!!!!!

THE GAME
Sat 24/06/00 at 21:58
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I HAVE STILL MISLAID MY TOPIC AND HAVE FAILED AT LOCATING IT AFTER 1 WHOLE MINUTE. I AM DISTRAUGHT I HAVE PHONED THE SUICIDE HOTLINE AND THEY ALMOST TOLD ME TO JUMP....'BUY A PLAYSTATION THEY SAID'

B******S!

WELL ANYWAY 2 MINUTES ARE UP AND MY TOPIC IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.

OH WHERE OH WHERE DID MY LITTLE TOPIC GO!
OH WHERE THE **** COULD IT BE
WITH THE FONT IN CAPS, AND AND THE SOMETHING THAT RHYMES WITH CAPS
OH WHERE OH WHERE COULD IT BE

I AM SOOOO EMOTIONALLY DISTRAUGHT!

THE GAME
Sat 24/06/00 at 22:00
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
FRIENDS..YEAH RIGHT...YOU TOPIC SABOTAGING LOAD OF NUTS...THAT WAS A GAME A DAY WINNER AND YOU HAVE RUINED IT...RUINED IT I TELL YOU YOU ANIMALS!
Sun 25/06/00 at 18:04
I assume all that has been about the one in the NINTENDO DOLFEEEEEEN forum, okay?

I don't really think it was a game a day winner, but maybe the poetry and the heart renching cries of desperation for your 'game a day winner' could be worth a prize. Heck, if it was up to me I'd have given you all of next week's 7 game a day games just for the poem if you hadn't mis-spelt DUCK in there (you know what I'm talking about), anyway, keep trying and one day you'll be lucky, I know it.

Because you really are that damn dizzy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.