GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW ECLIPSE - 28/04/04"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/04 at 19:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
SRW ECLIPSE

SRW RETURNS!

**ADD ALL YOUR MATCHES TO THE SRW WRESTLING ARCHIVE TOPIC**

SRW ROSTER -

DW -
Anarchy (Heel)
The Hurricane (Face)
Rosey (Heel)

LIPE -
Krusher (Heel)
The Rock (Face)
Rey Mysterio (Face)

ANT -
Reaver (Tweener)
Randy Orton (Heel)
Grandmaster Sexay (Face)

GRANDPRIX -
Grandprix (Face)
Kurt Angle (Face)
Chris Benoit (Face)

CGJ -
Blue Lightning (??)
Triple H (Heel)
Big Show (Heel)

JAE -
Stone Edge (Heel)
Chris Jericho (Heel)
Christian (Heel)

<<<<>>>> -
Johnny Hammer (Heel)
Brock Lesnar (Heel)
Rhyno (Face)

THE CONG MAN
Cong Man (Face)
Undertaker (Face)
Sean O'Haire (Heel)

FÍGÓ -
Scotty Dogg (Face)
Goldberg (Face)
Batista (Heel)
Scotty 2 Hotty (Face)

DAMAN24 –
Chicago Part IV (Heel)
Rob Van Dam (Heel)
Billy Gunn (Heel)

AFROJOE –
Hawk (Heel)
Eddie Guerrero (Face)
John Cena (Heel)

JETSTER –
Jetster (Heel)

RM18 –
The Jackal (Face)

JOE DARK –
Edge (Face)
Booker T (Face)

SRW TAG TEAMS -
Chris Jericho & Christian (Jae & Jae) (Heel)
Evolution - Triple H & Randy Orton (CGJ & Ant) (Heel)
Evolution – Triple H and Batista (CGJ & Figo) (Heel)
Evolution – Randy Orton and Batista (Ant and Figo) (Heel)
The Elements (Reaver (Ant) and Jetster) (Heel)
Grandprix and Jonny Hammer (Face)
Too Cool (Figo and Ant)
John Cena and RVD (AJ and DaMan24)

SRW FACTIONS –
Evolution – Triple H (CGJ), Randy Orton (Ant) and Batista (Figo) (Heel)

SRW REFEREES -
Earl Hebner (Mr Snuggly)
Mike Chioda (Loki)
Teddy Long (Tony)
Jack Doan (Darkus)
Mike Sparks (Brad)
Nick Patrick (BEARDS)
Jacqueline (Larrykins)

SRW NO.1 CONTENDERS -
SRW World Championship ::
SRW CAW Championship ::
SRW Tag Team Championships ::
SRW EuroContinental Championship :: Randy Orton (Ant)
SRW Hardcore Championship :: Hawk (AfroJoe) & Jonny Hammer (Chris)
SRW Cruiserweight Championship ::

SPECIAL RESERVE WRESTLING 2004 CHAMPIONS -
SRW World Champion :: <>
SRW CAW Champion :: Grandprix
SRW Tag Team Champions :: <>
SRW EuroContinental Champion :: Rhyno (Chris)
SRW Hardcore Champion :: <>
SRW Cruiserweight Champion :: Rey Mysterio (Lipe)

THIS WEEK’S CARD –

Official SRW Promo –
Rosey (DW) explains last week’s actions…
Written by DW

Tag Team Grudge Match – Winners get a place in the 4-Way Tag Team Title Match at the PPV!
John Cena and RVD (AJ and DaMan24) vs Booker T (Joe Dark) and ???
Written by Chris

Singles Grudge Match + Pre-Promo from Krusher announcing which of Hawk’s options he’s taken!
Stone Edge (Jae) vs Hawk (AfroJoe)
Written by Lipe

Tag Team Match –
Evolution –Randy Orton (Ant) & Batista (Figo) vs Rhyno (Chris) & The Cong Man
Written by Grandprix

Hardcore Match – If The Jackal wins he is added to the Hardcore Title match!
Jonny Hammer (Chris) vs The Jackal (RM18)
Written by Joe Dark

Tag Team Match - Winners get a place in the 4-Way Tag Team Title Match at the PPV!
The Elements (Reaver (Ant) & Jetster) vs Chris Jericho (Jae) and Christian (Jae)
Written by Cong Man

Singles Grudge Match –
Triple H (CGJ) vs Chris Benoit (Grandprix)
Written by Figo

Gauntlet Match – If Anarchy wins he gets a CAW Title Shot!
Anarchy (DW) vs Eddie Guerrero (AfroJoe), Edge (Joe Dark) & Kurt Angle (Grandprix)
Written by Jae

Non-Title Singles Match –
Grandprix vs Scotty Dogg (Figo)
Written by Ant

With the first ever PPV since the SRW Revamp only a few weeks away, title pictures are beginning to form as this week’s Eclipse brings you eight huge matches!

Last week after his unlucky defeat to Randy Orton (Ant), his own best friend and tag team partner Rosey (DW) threw The Hurricane (DW) off the stage! This week, Rosey explains why he would do such a shocking thing, and I’ve no doubt that The Hurricane will have something to say too!

After the triple threat match which saw Booker T (Joe Dark) pick up the victory, former bWo RVD (DaMan) gave the master of the Spineroonie a beatdown he won’t forget…and he was joined by former fan favourite John Cena (AfroJoe)! It looks like these two have formed a team, and this week that team is put into practice against Booker T and a mystery partner! How will the crowd react to John Cena, who is Booker’s partner and whose going to be in the first ever Tag Title match at the PPV!?

One of our many main events is up next, as two of SRW’s biggest CAWs go at it one on one in a massive grudge bout! Former CAW World Champion and Hardcore Title no.1 contender Hawk (AfroJoe) goes up against a man who has picked up pinfalls against Scotty Dogg and Grandprix in the last two weeks, DoA leader Stone Edge (Jae)! After last week’s match between Krusher and Scotty Dogg, Hawk came to the ring and took out both members of DoA, and declared that he wanted Krusher to feel all his power! He has given Krusher 2 options. Hawk V Krusher one on one or a 3-way for the title between Hawk, Krusher and Jonny Hammer. Krusher will answer the question this week just before his on-form partner has his match…rumour has it that if Stone Edge continues his amazing winning streak with a win over Hawk, then he will definitely have a place in any sort of CAW World Title match that takes place at the PPV!

One match has already been signed for our PPV, as Randy Orton (Ant) battles Rhyno (Chris) for the SRW EuroContinental Championship! With this, and Cong Man’s victories over Batista (Figo) and Triple H (CGJ) in mind, a tag team match has been signed this week in which the two Evolution members go up against the EC Champion and the CAW legend! Cong Man will be looking for a full set of Evolution members by pinning Randy Orton (Ant), Batista (Figo) will be out for vengeance and both Randy and Rhyno will want to send out a message before their Title match!

To continue the Hardcore Title madness, get set for weapons galore as the self-proclaimed King of Hardcore The Jackal (RM18) looks to earn a place in the Hardcore Title match at the PPV by defeating current no.1 contender Jonny Hammer (Chris)! Grandprix’s protégé was drilled into the mat with a Jackalknife Powerbomb last week and will be out for revenge, but does he know what sort of brutality he’s in for when he goes up against The Jackal?

Last week, The Elements became even more involved in this ongoing feud between Vitamin C and The Rock (Lipe), when The Rock counted quickly to give Reaver (Ant) a victory over Christian (Jae). This may sound fine, but Reaver was in fact extremely angry that Rock counted quickly, and two were about to come to blows when Chris Jericho (Jae) interfered and took out The Rock (Lipe)! As The Elements escaped the ring, The Rock (Lipe) managed to do a number on both members of Vitamin C! This week a place in the Tag Team Title match is up for grabs as the former Double World Tag Team Champions The Elements, Reaver (Ant) and Jetster battle it out against Chris Jericho (Jae) and Christian (Jae)…Christian is still livid that The Elements cost him a shot at the EC Title so sparks are sure to fly…and will The Great One play a part, despite his broken ribs!?

Just a few days ago in our main event Chris Benoit (Grandprix) almost tore Triple H (CGJ)’s shoulder to pieces with the Crippler Crossface! A hurt but seething Game is desperate for revenge and he may get it in this one-on-one grudge bout between the two, but with his shoulder in such a state Benoit is certainly the favourite! More is at stake than just pride though, as it’s just been announced that at the PPV the SRW World Title will be decided, and both men will want to stake their claim to a place in the match!

The everlasting feud between the monster Anarchy (DW) and Reaver (Ant) takes a new twist this week, as Reaver responds to Anarchy’s claims that he’s never involved in any big matches by assigning a gauntlet match! This isn’t just a match though, if Anarchy wins he automatically gets a shot at the CAW World Title NEXT WEEK! However, most people think he has no chance…and I tend to agree, because he’s going up against Eddie Guerrero (AJ), and if he wins that then Edge (Joe Dark), and then finally Kurt Angle (Grandprix)! But in SRW…you never know…

And finally, our huge main event…CAW World Champion, the seemingly unbeatable Grandprix (at least in 1v1 matches anyway), takes on another huge fan favourite in the legendary Scotty Dogg (Figo)! Many people say that Scotty, although he’s come close, can’t win the big one…this is his chance to prove himself. Admittedly it’s not for the title, but if he beats Grandprix this week then there’s no doubt he’ll be involved in the Title match at the PPV! Tension has been growing between the two, each inadvertently (or maybe not…) costing each other big matches in the last few weeks. Will Grandprix prove himself as the Champ, or is it finally Scotty Dogg’s time…find out this week, only on SRW Eclipse.

Also expect promos from the likes of The Rock (Lipe), Stone Edge (Jae), The Elements and The Cong Man, so make sure you don’t miss ANYTHING here on Eclipse!

Thanks, Ant.
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:30
Regular
"Better Than You"
Figo, you might as well write my brother's match as he will be working for the rest of the holiday's.
Tue 10/08/04 at 16:14
Regular
"..."
Cheers Lipe.
Tue 10/08/04 at 15:59
Regular
POP! For Cong Man :D
Sat 07/08/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Better Than You"
Right just finished my match and gonna post it now.
Fri 06/08/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Better Than You"
What about it? :P
Thu 05/08/04 at 23:14
Regular
What about my SRW? :(
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:10
Regular
"Better Than You"
Well that last post ended as a lie, but I have now almost finished my match but am busy all weekend but promise it will be up next week. :)
Mon 05/07/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Better Than You"
Right will be continuing my match later on and should be up mid - week, okay?
Mon 05/07/04 at 13:08
Regular
"..."
Fígó wrote:
> Right, I've got my match up, so thats mine out of the way.
>
> Congeh, Filipe, Chris, Joe Dark, try and get your matches done and
> posted so SRW can get going again please.

Sorry, but it won't get done this week. Me and Lucy get the keys to our new house this Friday and we'll be busy packing stuff every night.
Sun 04/07/04 at 18:10
Regular
..::CGJ::.. wrote:
> Can't we just skip 'em and go to the next SRW?

We would probably be short of writers, unless some people write two or the card is short.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.