GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Little Britain"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/04 at 19:23
Regular
Who watches it, I think it's possibly the funniest T.V programme around at the moment, and I would like to ask, who knows if their is a website where it has clips from the t.v show, i wanna show them to people so they know how funny it is, thanks :>
Wed 28/04/04 at 19:23
Regular
Who watches it, I think it's possibly the funniest T.V programme around at the moment, and I would like to ask, who knows if their is a website where it has clips from the t.v show, i wanna show them to people so they know how funny it is, thanks :>
Wed 28/04/04 at 22:03
Regular
Anyone know when the second series starts?
Wed 28/04/04 at 22:21
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
A_Spoon wrote:
> Who watches it, I think it's possibly the funniest T.V programme
> around at the moment

From now on, whatever you say means nothing to me.
Thu 29/04/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Better Than You"
Mav wrote:
> Anyone know when the second series starts?

Don't you mean the third series, there has already been two series' (I think).
Thu 29/04/04 at 17:59
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I'm hoping there will be a second series of Garth Merenghi's Dark place, which was funnier than Little Britain. It really got repetive and by the last episode, only got a chuckle.
Thu 29/04/04 at 18:08
Regular
Nah, it's just been the one series so far.

Unless you have BBC THREE, in which case I wouldn't know.
Thu 29/04/04 at 18:26
Regular
BBC 3 is just repeats now :)
Thu 29/04/04 at 18:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
Dark place was crap
New series will be in september, the start of the new television series
There has only been one televised series of the show so far, there were two radio shows before.
Thu 29/04/04 at 18:50
Regular
Little Britain is genius.
Thu 29/04/04 at 19:35
"period drama"
Jeanyuss.
They repeated the 1st radio series a few months back - there's a lot of straight-cuts right to the TV show, and a few less-good sketches that didn't make it. So overall, TV = better.

There's that all-star comedy show on today.
10 on ITV - and it has shiteloads of good comedy people in it. Expectations are high, but it could easily fail. Badly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.