GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The day after tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/04 at 16:06
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Havent noticed any posts on this.
Really looking forward to it, special effects look amazing.
If you don't recognise the title, basically Manhattan is about to be engulfed by tidal waves.
Anybody seen it yet? Out 28th May.
Looks good.
Thu 29/04/04 at 17:32
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm going to see it because having seen the trailer, I would like to see the plot they come up with for the whole Algy-jumps-in-swimming-pool-and-destroys-the -Eastern-Seaboard-of-the-USA special effects.
Thu 29/04/04 at 17:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm going to see this because the special effects look really quite good, and it's a faintly interesting premise. Not because of any human interest, love story or emotional uprising, which I'm sure the directors will have you believe is the core of the story.
Thu 29/04/04 at 17:09
Regular
I enjoyed Independence Day because I knew exactly what to expect. Minimal plotline, lots of big explosions, tons of special effects and a fair bit of cheese thrown in for good measure. I wouldn't watch it again even if someone was paying me, but seeing it at the cinema for the first time was excellent.

That's what I'd expect from this film as well.
Thu 29/04/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Creepy wrote:
> Oh, fair enough.

nononononono. Sorry. I'm not meaning to be a'sey, its just that "ID4" was the alternate title that "Independence Day" was known as.

Sorry if it's coming across a bit terse.

(wishes he'd just said "Independence Day" in the first place ;) )
Thu 29/04/04 at 15:36
Regular
Oh, fair enough.
Thu 29/04/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Creepy wrote:
> why the 4?

*shrugs*

Who knows, I just couldn't be bothered to type the full title. Type typing "ID4" into the imdb.
Thu 29/04/04 at 15:33
Regular
why the 4?

EDIT: And I personally really liked independance day AND The Mummy 1/returns
Thu 29/04/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Creepy wrote:
> ID4?

Independence Day
Thu 29/04/04 at 15:31
Regular
ID4?
Thu 29/04/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
It's directed by Roland Emmerich. Remember how cool ID4 looked in the trailers? Remember how much ID4 sucked?

I'll see it, but I'm not wetting myself to see it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.