GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo DS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/03/05 at 23:36
Regular
I've been thinking of buying the newish Nintendo DS lately and I just want to know if anyone here has it and could tell me a bit about and what the best game is!!

Thanx,

Peter
Wed 16/03/05 at 23:36
Regular
I've been thinking of buying the newish Nintendo DS lately and I just want to know if anyone here has it and could tell me a bit about and what the best game is!!

Thanx,

Peter
Wed 16/03/05 at 23:47
Regular
"8==="
The best game's probably Mario DS or whatever it's called. It's Mario 64 but on the handheld and with extra levels and minigames.

I'd say it's the best game because it's varied, it has a lot of replay value and it should last a while compared to the competition.
Wed 16/03/05 at 23:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Alot of people on here do have one and I haven't heard many (if any) complaints.. I've had one since November and have Mario 64 and Wario: Touched which are both extremely good.
You get the Metroid demo with it of course and the chat software built-in, Pictochat, is always good for a scribble. So Mario and Wario should be enough to be getting on with.

Otherwise, Project Rub and Polarium are certainly worth a look. Played them as they belong to a mate and both seem good titles worth your cash, and Yoshi's Touch & Go is now availiable on import.
Thu 17/03/05 at 00:10
Regular
"8==="
"Games sales man arrested for talking to kids about Project Rub and asking them to rub on the hard thing he was taking out of his trousers"
Thu 17/03/05 at 08:22
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo shouldn't have kept his DS in his trousers. :(
Thu 17/03/05 at 09:59
"Tesco value"
wait until the hardwares established first.

Mario kart DS was my sole intention of getting a DS.
Mario 64 is good, although it lacks shine if you completed it all on the N64 before.
Warioware touched is fun, but best kept to short bursts, it wont take you long to get all the mini games and toys.
Project Rub was just too easy and far to short
Thu 17/03/05 at 19:29
Regular
I`ve been trying to chat to someone in pictochattm but sadly theres been noone chatting :( do I need to be close to a chatter or wait for someone to chat or buy extra soft/hardware? Help me!
Thu 17/03/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Pwned"
It must be within 100 metres (or whatever the range is) of someone else.
Thu 17/03/05 at 19:40
Regular
That sucks why can`t it be like the internet?!
Thu 17/03/05 at 19:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
As you ned a few things like Wireless internet and webservers amongst other things.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.