GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recommend me a game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/03/05 at 10:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Cold Fear looks good - any demos about? Is Project Snowblind just another FPS? I've got Halo, Halo2, C0D, etc., so not sure if I want another in your face shooter.
Sat 02/04/05 at 21:02
Regular
Project Snowblind could've been great, as it is ... it's average. Good mind you, just nothing ground breaking.

As shooters go Oddworld : Stranger is very different to most, as is Conker. With Conker you've got the two games in one and cartoon hilarity. Is Oddworld : Stranger any good? Munch was ok but a little repetitive ... too bland for my pallate
Mon 28/03/05 at 21:11
Regular
"old xbox live demo"
really its what type of games you in to. Forza motorsport looks good or gt4 does is well!
Fri 18/03/05 at 13:15
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> I had a Gamecube before, which is why I don't have one now.

You suck then. :P

XGRA is actually quite good, also Serious Sam and Alien Hominid if you're after cheap games.
Thu 17/03/05 at 15:42
Regular
Get NBA Street 3. Definitley one of the best on Xbox.
Thu 17/03/05 at 13:44
Regular
"8==="
XGRA for 5 quid?
Thu 17/03/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I had a Gamecube before, which is why I don't have one now.

Although RE4 and new Zelda could change all that. Too expensive though - I'm after a single game that my girlfriend can buy me for my birthday at the end of the month, and can't think of any.
Thu 17/03/05 at 13:28
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Resident Evil 4?

If you don't have a GC you can probably pick one up for fiver second hand now. Awesome game, really awesome.
Thu 17/03/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Nah, I'm not convinced by Project: Snowblind - you know a game has run out of ideas when they replace people with robots to up the difficulty.

Anything else worth getting?
Thu 17/03/05 at 12:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Damn those evil Asians!!!1

Still not sure. I'll get Brothers In Arms on PC I think, as I play CS and am getting WoW soon. Will probably get a refund on my Live as I haven't used it yet and don't see myself ever doing so. Snowblind just seems like another FPS to add to the millions already available on Xbox.
Thu 17/03/05 at 12:35
Project Snowblind is more than just an FPS, you have an inventory of gadgets and guns for your choosing before each firefight, which makes things very refreashing. On top of that, you get to kill those evil Asians in a sadistic regime; they have the accents and erverything, too!1!! Which should make the game easier for you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.