GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shut Up Keane"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/04 at 10:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So supposedly Keano has had a go at Ruud and his performances since January after the dutch hitman signed his new contract accusing Van Nistelrooy of not caring anymore and putting in second rate performances.

I'm sorry but who in the hell is Keane to talk? I haven't seen any world class performances from him this season and if he hadn't noticed Ruud has been injured for most of this year. It's about time the stupid irish fool stops slagging off everyone else around him and blaming everyone else for, quite frankly, the worst performing United side i've ever seen. If he's so concerned how about leading by example instead of flapping his gums all the time.

Given the choice between having this hothead or the prolific striker Ruudy in my side i'd be choosing Van the Man everyday of the week.
Thu 29/04/04 at 11:54
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I heard something recently stating that Rio will be offered the captancy if Keano leaves or retires for a coaching role at United.
Thu 29/04/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
This is all because he's getting old.

With his growing age comes a an increasing loss of ability.

No longer is he the one making the headlines for every United victory - it's all about Ruud van Nistelrooy now.

We've all come to 'expect' too much from the Dutchman in recent times too. Every time he enters the pitch, we expect him to score. We've come to expect him to deliver the 3 points we've so badly needed several times this season (similarly to Henry at Arsénal).

And so, when it doesn't happen (for whatever reason - because we are still a team?), he gets straight on his back, and the pressure mounts.

Roy Keane is still the Captain of United, but is this a good way to go about 'controlling' the other ten-men?

...He really is losing it!
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:50
Regular
Its not that Van nistelrooy has been playing badly, its that he has been denied good service. He isnt a player who will create lots of chances himself, he is more a fantastic finisher, and if he doesnt get the service, he wont get so many goals. Keane should be more annoyed at players like Fletcher, Ronaldo and Giggs as Utd have been lacking creativity this season.
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:44
Regular
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> I wouldn't take much notice of them, you know what the media's like in
> this country; they would do anything for a 'story'.

Yes and 9 times out of 10 they are spot on with their stories in one way or another. It's their job to exhagerrate on situations, they get paid to do so.

Whilst many Man Utd fans were laughing at Beckham going saying it will never happen, the papers had it all tied up 7 months before along with most people with any sense.

They annoy me with what they say sometimes but excluding The Sun and The Mirror the others hit stories before anyone else has any idea.
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Notable"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Never have, never will.

Haha oh, alright.
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
It would be a great buy - but it would never happen. Man Utd and 'Pool have never done business. Never have, never will.

So much so that they would rather sell him to Everton than United.
Wed 28/04/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Was reading the Sun today and the main headline was about United getting ready to make a £20Million bid for Gerrard.

Be a great buy for United if it's true.
Wed 28/04/04 at 11:26
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I wouldn't take much notice of them, you know what the media's like in this country; they would do anything for a 'story'

If you were to read some of interviews Keane has after matches or section he writes in the match programmes, he has nothing but praise for Ruud.
Wed 28/04/04 at 11:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
One of the Sunday papers, can't remember which one it was
Wed 28/04/04 at 11:13
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Where did you get your info from?

not the sun I hope...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.