GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Full Car List for GT4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Thu 17/03/05 at 10:57
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
So let me get this straight, we've all of a sudden become a group of cynical people who think that posting a list of cars, as I for one couldn't access the list of the others on a previous post, is blatant word count boosting when theres not exactly any benefit from doing so...not only are you extremely intelligent but you're also putting Sherlock Holmes to shame **sarcastic round of applause**

Also mistake me if I'm wrong but theres not actually any need for 99% of the posts on here...so not the brightest remark!
Thu 17/03/05 at 13:23
"Tesco value"
alright mate, no need to throw your dollys out the pram
Thu 17/03/05 at 11:51
Regular
You tell me. it was complete unnecessary.

Nobody cares about the full list of cars (nevermind a half-list claiming to be 'full') in a game, and if they did, the information is easily obtainable on the internet and even in the other thread mentioned.

Browser problems or not, there was no need for this thread.
Thu 17/03/05 at 11:48
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Number Two wrote:
> There's no two ways about it - that's b;atant word-count boosting.

Sigh...And just remind me about why I would actually give a monkeys about word count boosting?
Thu 17/03/05 at 11:30
Regular
There's no two ways about it - that's b;atant word-count boosting.
Thu 17/03/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I suppose the "GT4 Full Car List" topic slipped past you.

On the contrary dear boy, my internet explorer just wouldn't open the list up for some reason! So just thought other people might have experienced the same problem. Not a list of 700 odd though but still a good 400 or so.
Thu 17/03/05 at 11:07
"Tesco value"
yay, it has my car!

nice word count boost though
Thu 17/03/05 at 11:04
"period drama"
I suppose the "GT4 Full Car List" topic slipped past you.
Thu 17/03/05 at 10:57
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
So let me get this straight, we've all of a sudden become a group of cynical people who think that posting a list of cars, as I for one couldn't access the list of the others on a previous post, is blatant word count boosting when theres not exactly any benefit from doing so...not only are you extremely intelligent but you're also putting Sherlock Holmes to shame **sarcastic round of applause**

Also mistake me if I'm wrong but theres not actually any need for 99% of the posts on here...so not the brightest remark!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.