GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've had a bad day..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/04/04 at 20:31
Regular
"??????"
What a bad day.

I get up out of my nice warm bed early in the morning. I have a soggy breakfast of Coco Pops. My taxi comes late (again) to take me to school.

On the way, the Radio cuts out, and we lose both the sound from the CD and the tuning for all the Radio Stations. Still, at least I couldn't hear Terry Wogan for a couple of minutes ;)

I arrived at school. Late. Again. By the time I've put my bag into my locker, the first lesson has begun. Off to the D+T Room.

My projects don't work yet again, and the weather turns nasty. I head back into the main building at breaktime, and I get soaked.

I have to change my locker, which involves five minutes of free time (I only get 20 minutes in total). Afterward, I have Mathematics. Apparently, I'm not putting in enough effort in her lessons, says the teacher - so HOW COME I'm taking my GCSE early, then? She says I have done "nothing constructive" in her lesson for weeks - obviously, because I don't even HAVE her lessons during the Holidays...

Next, Games. I just sit around and play on my GBA. Then, Geography. Not too bad, believe it or not.

After Lunch, I had Art - but the teacher was unavailable, so I had the Games/Geography teacher AGAIN instead. Again, I just played my GBA instead of doing Games.

Next was Science. Even more revision. Finally, French. Francais. Boring. I left early (with permission).

My taxi is about 15 minutes late, and we set off. A road is closed due to flooding, so we have to take another route. We get onto the Motorway, and head north.

Guess what? The heater is bust. And the battery dies. And the car steams. After 20 minutes, we get it moving again. 10 miles later, it stops again, and we are covered in a shroud of smoke.

Eventually, some other people from the taxi firm arrive. I set off for home.

And here I am. Not a great day.
Wed 28/04/04 at 10:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'm gunna say "uber-boring".

:-D Gah i'm cool!
Wed 28/04/04 at 06:42
Regular
I was in a meeting for most of the day yesterday. How fun is that?
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:28
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Quinty wrote:
> ........that's a good day for most people.......

Certainly not a good day, but really not that bad.

Edit: Oh, and "scummer"...hehe.
Tue 27/04/04 at 22:00
Regular
"um..."
Thats a bad day? Try getting up everyday at 11 A.M. Phew! Tough!
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:50
Regular
Exactly. You sound like a spoilt git, which you probably are.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:36
Regular
........that's a good day for most people.......
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
And your school sounds really random. And crap.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:02
Regular
A taxi...to school...everyday?

Doesn't that cost a bomb?
Tue 27/04/04 at 20:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Tuesday's are normally crap, unless your on pointless exam leave like me.

*jubilates*
Tue 27/04/04 at 20:39
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I had a fair day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.