GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix 2: Storyline guess...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/04/01 at 22:02
Regular
The latest rumour on the Matrix 2 storyline is that it starts off with Neo (the hero from Matrix the original), in a meeting with the Oracle, who tells him bad things are going to happen.

The Agents (baddies) have produced super agents called Virii who not only can affect the way the Matrix works but can 'infect' it, so that some rebels can get in and other can't get out. (Like Trinity and Morpheus).

Because the Agents created the Virii, there is bound to be more zero-G Kung Fu action than in the previous movie (perhaps on the scale of Blade?). When Neo finally hacks his way back into the Matrix from outside, he gains the aid of Morpheus' girlfriend and other rebels from Zion, and starts to kick butt big time, which is when the Virii decide to destroy the Matrix.

So then the Agents turn on the Virii as well.

It sounds great, and with release scheduled for next year, and the Wachowski brothers promising to bring their special effects to 'the next level', this will be one film that must go on your "MUST NOT MISS" list for the cinema when it comes out over here.

I must stress, this storyline is only currently a rumour based on alleged 'spy' reports, but it still sounds good.

I can't wait.
Tue 24/04/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
That sounds cool I guessed they would have to create super agents to have to fight Neo. And I'm guessing the 3rd will be set maybe outside the Matrix and a visit to Zion.

Also good news I heard that Matrix 2 and Matrix 3 will be released very close together.. one Xmas then the next Autumn the next year or something like that so we wont have to wait so long for the final one. It's gonna be cool. (I found this information on an official Matrix site)

Roll on the sequels to the greatest film ever..
and maybe they could go on to do ones before Matrix 1 like Star Wars explaining the story of Morpheous or something.. you never know - depends on film gross I expect.. can only pray.
Mon 23/04/01 at 22:17
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Mr. Dark wrote:
> (GN) not again! Martix 2 i think wouldn't be all that good because
> the story lines would be gone, and the effects not as amzaing as we
> have seen them before. But if what your saying is right. I would see
> that and the 3rd. (yes, NEO (i can't remeber his name) has signed a
> contract for the next 2 martix films, so he wont be dying.

I think I'd agree with this to a large extent. Some films are great, purely because of the idea. It's hard to imagine what new features could be added for the sequel, but then agian, I daresay there will be a few suprises. Expect many cries of "It's not a true classic like the original!". Some films, in my opinion, should not have a sequel, simply because you know *roughly* what to expect. I think this applies to all psychologically stimulating films - Matrix, Sixth sense, fight club.

Of course, if the sequel to the matrix is to be primarily action based, then fine. It's never going to have the 'wow, what a great idea!' factor of the original.
Mon 23/04/01 at 21:32
The film, if i remember correctly ended with Neo flying, and if i understood the plot correctly that was to show that he can menipulate the matrix. So he can do (if you like) what the agents can do. Meaning the plot could get interesting!!!

Also the way the plot was told, the rest of human civilisation is still 'plugged in' to the matrix. Surely they need to be unplugged (like Neo and Trinity) in such a way that they never find out about the matrix.

The film ended with the craft being severally damaged, and the oricle being left on the inside. I could never understand why she was never discovered, my the agents (but that could be me not understanding the plot correctly).

Because of these things, i think the following films will incorporate some of what i have mentioned. To tie up lose ends so to speak. As i feel if they don't one of the most original plots that i have come across will be ruined, with people finding holes in it etc. Something that, in my view will be a real shame.

Jac
Mon 16/04/01 at 00:17
(GN) not again! Martix 2 i think wouldn't be all that good because the story lines would be gone, and the effects not as amzaing as we have seen them before. But if what your saying is right. I would see that and the 3rd. (yes, NEO (i can't remeber his name) has signed a contract for the next 2 martix films, so he wont be dying.
Mon 16/04/01 at 00:17
(GN) not again! Martix 2 i think wouldn't be all that good because the story lines would be gone, and the effects not as amzaing as we have seen them before. But if what your saying is right. I would see that and the 3rd. (yes, NEO (i can't remeber his name) has signed a contract for the nest 2 martix films, so he wont be dying.
Sun 15/04/01 at 22:05
i heard that neo gets killed FM???

Anyway it sounds really good.
Sun 15/04/01 at 22:02
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The latest rumour on the Matrix 2 storyline is that it starts off with Neo (the hero from Matrix the original), in a meeting with the Oracle, who tells him bad things are going to happen.

The Agents (baddies) have produced super agents called Virii who not only can affect the way the Matrix works but can 'infect' it, so that some rebels can get in and other can't get out. (Like Trinity and Morpheus).

Because the Agents created the Virii, there is bound to be more zero-G Kung Fu action than in the previous movie (perhaps on the scale of Blade?). When Neo finally hacks his way back into the Matrix from outside, he gains the aid of Morpheus' girlfriend and other rebels from Zion, and starts to kick butt big time, which is when the Virii decide to destroy the Matrix.

So then the Agents turn on the Virii as well.

It sounds great, and with release scheduled for next year, and the Wachowski brothers promising to bring their special effects to 'the next level', this will be one film that must go on your "MUST NOT MISS" list for the cinema when it comes out over here.

I must stress, this storyline is only currently a rumour based on alleged 'spy' reports, but it still sounds good.

I can't wait.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.