GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A GTAIII Question..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/04/04 at 18:48
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I was just wondering...
Where can I find any Mr. Whoopie ice-cream vans in Liberty City? I've only ever come across one on an El Burro mission, but now I need another and haven't seen a single one.
Anyone?
Mon 26/04/04 at 18:48
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I was just wondering...
Where can I find any Mr. Whoopie ice-cream vans in Liberty City? I've only ever come across one on an El Burro mission, but now I need another and haven't seen a single one.
Anyone?
Mon 26/04/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Plate of glue"
In the 3rd Island. I have forgot what its called!!! Haven't played on it for such a long time.
3rd island near the police station.
Mon 26/04/04 at 19:51
Regular
try doing the vigilante missions. one will turn up soon enough. you'll have to try and box it in, then pull the guy out of it.
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
You can usually find them on the road around the Columbian Mansion on the final island. However, you usually have to wait a few minutes for one to come along; kind of like waiting for anything run by London bloody Transport.
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I second what Der Nazi said, the only one's that I have found have been in the general area he described.
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
There's also a cheat to get one, I think. Depends if it's on PC, Xbox or PS2.
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:43
Regular
Do the Fire Missions...

I think something like the 8th Callout is to an ice cream truck, which you can put out and then steal.

Otherwise, I found quite a few near the entrance to the Underground tunnel on Shoreside Vale
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I've also seen them in the Porter Tunnel, near the exit to Shoreside Vale.
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea, doing the fire truck missions is the best way to find one. The only other two places I've seen one is on the bridge near the Cartel Mansion in Shoreside Vale, and near the area run by the Mafia.
Wed 28/04/04 at 17:33
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Thanks to all of you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.