GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which console is the best"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 11:55
Regular
"i am back ha ha ha"
i think nintend because they have adventure and or / shoot em ups and or / beat em up they were the first ones to bring a hand held console out they actually have super stars like link and mario and or / star fox which is comeing out soon thank god
Fri 18/03/05 at 19:50
Regular
"thursdayton!"
N64 Fan wrote:
> If this forum only ever had posts by regulars (with topics that only
> they are happy with) then the forum will soon be dead!

I'd love to put that to the test.
Fri 18/03/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Remember me?"
christofft wrote:
> which console is the best

Your mum.

BACK OF THE NET!!! *runs off with shirt over head*
Fri 18/03/05 at 18:23
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Im not havin a whinge but (I suppose I am really). Firstly this is probably a joke post! Secondly if its genuine then 'regulars' (cough) shouldn't be so hard on 'just arriveds' and 'newbies'. Ok so the argument is as old as the hills, everyones posted 4,000 times on the subject but a 'newbie' doesn't know that do they? Or are they expected to trawl through pages upon pages of previous posts to find out whats gone on before? I don't think so!

If this forum only ever had posts by regulars (with topics that only they are happy with) then the forum will soon be dead!
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
They really should change the

'Console Wars - Who is the best?'

example
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Is posting a thread about "the console battle" a newbie obligation or something?
Fri 18/03/05 at 15:57
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Nintend isn't a console.Damn i don't think its a word.
Fri 18/03/05 at 11:55
Regular
"i am back ha ha ha"
i think nintend because they have adventure and or / shoot em ups and or / beat em up they were the first ones to bring a hand held console out they actually have super stars like link and mario and or / star fox which is comeing out soon thank god

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.