GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who Will Get That Champions League 4th Place"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/04/04 at 15:14
Regular
"Insert Gently"
LIVERPOOL
Sun 25/04/04 at 15:14
Regular
"Insert Gently"
LIVERPOOL
Sun 25/04/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
newcastle might theyre winnin against chelsea at the moment and are better tha liverpoo
Sun 25/04/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Man Utd
Sun 25/04/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Man Utd

4TH PLACE IDIOT
Sun 25/04/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I repeat.... Man Utd
Sun 25/04/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Who for 3rd then
Sun 25/04/04 at 16:02
Regular
"Colourless"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Man Utd

If you're gonna steal someone else's joke... At least do it properly with the whole quote.

Dumba*se
Sun 25/04/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Aston Villa hopefully.

At the moment it's in Newcastle's hand. They have a game in hand of both Villa and Liverpool and still have to play Liverpool at the end of the season.

If Newcastle lose their game in hand to Southampton, then it could go to the very last game.

Villa play Man United, and Liverpool play Newcastle. If we can defeat Man United and Liverpool and Newcastle and Liverpool draw, then it would be great.

Newcastle also have 3 away games.

NEWCASTLE

A Man City
A Wolves
H Southampton
A Liverpool

LIVERPOOL

H Middlesbrough
A Birmingham
H Newcastle

Aston Villa

H Tottenham
A Southampton
H Man United

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.