GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liverpool 1 Manchester United 0"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/04/04 at 00:45
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Oh Danny Murphy
Sun 25/04/04 at 00:45
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Oh Danny Murphy
Sun 25/04/04 at 10:50
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
Shut uppp it was a crap penalty and didnt desrev to be given!
bah the four eyed ref...
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
A crap penalty?

What part? The part where Gerrard made an incredible run and was completely hacked by Neville? Or the part where Murphy put the ball completely out of Howard's reach?

Enlighten me...
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It was a penalty although Gerrard didn't exactly help matters by kicking Neville's thigh so he tripped over. He got caught for it at Charlton unfortunately the ref fell for it this time. Win some lose some. Just hope after this season the muppets stop going on about how we get all the decisions. Whether it's because we dared to stand up to the FA or not the ref's have suddenly had a case of blindness when it comes to penalty decisions for us and a case of eagle eye when it's time to make a decision down the other end.

However despite the peno we should have won, Solksjaer should have scored and Giggs was desperatly unlucky
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:09
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Indeed, Gerrard made a meal of it, but he was tripped.

Solskjaer, I'm sorry but how did he manage to miss? And yeh, Giggzy was very unlucky, a brilliant ball and Gigz did everything right. Although myself, I would have buried it in the top corner accross the goalie. ;-)
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
He didn't get away with anything. At Charlton, he deliberatly kept on going so he got hit by the goalie - it was entirely avoidable, and he didn't get anything for it.

Yesterday he dragged it so Neville went in - there was no way Gerard could avoid his tackle, which was extremely clever because he very obviously intended it.
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cyclone wrote:

> Yesterday he dragged it so Neville went in - there was no way Gerard
> could avoid his tackle, which was extremely clever because he very
> obviously intended it.

Yes he could have, it's a simple thing called jumping. Of course i don't blame him for leaving his foot there and going down like a sack of spuds, that's the nature of the game unfortunately nowadays
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Haha, don't make me laugh - if 'Gigzy' or any other Man Utd player did it, you'd be in my position in a flash. Sure he could have jumped (I'll have to see it again to verify that completely, but I'm sure he could have), but it's a simple fact that he outwitted Neville enough to make him do that - it wasn't like Charlton where he practically ran towards the goalie's tackle!
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Lil Bro wrote:
> A crap penalty?
>
> What part? The part where Gerrard made an incredible run and was
> completely hacked by Neville? Or the part where Murphy put the ball
> completely out of Howard's reach?
>
> Enlighten me...

A very wise man
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've just i don't blame him for not trying to get out the way, why carry on? Neville shouldn't have gone down so quickly and Gerrard should have shown some sportsmanship and got out the way of the tackle. Neither happened a penalty was given and we lost. The only part of this season i care about now is the FA cup.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.