GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS music"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 16:24
Regular
I've just seen on a nintendo website about the DS which said mp3s can be saved onto the computer is this true and if so how can it be done???
Fri 18/03/05 at 20:06
Regular
Peter .K wrote:
> what was all that supposed to mean? Going on about stuff from Japan
> and 1G players

Dear Peter,
You're very stupid.

Regards.
Fri 18/03/05 at 19:06
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
The music is saved onto a MMC or SD card that is then put into a converter style cartridge (Old GBA game size) then into the GBA game slot. I don't think you can play music while playing games, I could be very wrong though.
Fri 18/03/05 at 18:36
Regular
Peter .K wrote:
> I've just seen on a nintendo website about the DS which said mp3s can
> be saved onto the computer

you couldent tell me which one could you, please?
Fri 18/03/05 at 17:15
Regular
I also doubt it, as the DS asks you which port to load from.
Fri 18/03/05 at 17:13
Regular
"\\"
Bullett wrote:
> You can buy an MP3 player thats useable in both the GBA and DS.

Does this mean you could play DS games at the same time as listen to music?

If so, that would be the best thing ever. Doubt it though :(
Fri 18/03/05 at 17:07
Regular
what was all that supposed to mean? Going on about stuff from Japan and 1G players
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:50
"period drama"
Don't know if they'll release it outside of Japan, though.
It's supposed to be a video player mainly, but that's just rubbush - as an mp3 player, it's fantastic. Up to 1G cards + I suppose there's loads of play controls on screen.
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:25
Regular
You can buy an MP3 player thats useable in both the GBA and DS.
Fri 18/03/05 at 16:24
Regular
I've just seen on a nintendo website about the DS which said mp3s can be saved onto the computer is this true and if so how can it be done???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.