GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Fez"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/04/04 at 13:51
Regular
The fez is the greatest hat in the world.

Discuss.
Mon 26/04/04 at 09:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Don't forget the Beret. Or the Deerstalker.
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:14
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I was actually in a hat shop in Strasbourg a month ago on my school's French exchange. Not a single fez in there. However, they did have one of those hats like Morgan Freeman wears in the Shawshank Redemption, and those are also cool.
Sun 25/04/04 at 21:23
"period drama"
But then again, you have the straw boater and the flat cap to contend with. Both fine examples of headwear
Sun 25/04/04 at 21:22
"period drama"
It's pretty hard to trump the fez.
In fact, I'd go as far to say fez > all.

Except perhaps a 1920s Chicago ganster hat, worn to one side, pulled down over the eyes.
And a black bad-cowboy stetson also down over the eyes.

Ah, but not really.
Fez is the king.
Sun 25/04/04 at 21:10
Regular
"not dead"
I like the fez, but I don't think it's my favourite hat. I mean, it beats the typical cap hands down - but these days, what doesn't. Unless you're going to a Dave Pearce look-a-like contest.

Bowler hat's remind me too much of city folk, financial types, so I don't much like those, and flat-caps are a little too rural.

I'd like to wear a hat, but have yet to really find a suitable one.

I think maybe a pirate hat would be cool, with a skull and crossbones on, but the only place I've ever seen one would be on my a Lego pirate.
Sun 25/04/04 at 10:38
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> I built some furniture for my girlfriend's Aunt once, but my long hair
> kept getting in my eyes. So I had a choice - Fez or Stetson.
> Obviously the Stetson is the choice of Kings, but it had too much of
> a visor, so it had to be the Fez. And my girlfriend's Cousin took a
> picture of it.

You made furniture wearing a fez? Wow
Sun 25/04/04 at 09:05
Regular
"Laughingstock"
The goonish Tam-o'-shanter is mine. Just coz I like the name.
Sat 24/04/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I used to have one

Indiana Jones hat, whatever that is.
Sat 24/04/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I built some furniture for my girlfriend's Aunt once, but my long hair kept getting in my eyes. So I had a choice - Fez or Stetson. Obviously the Stetson is the choice of Kings, but it had too much of a visor, so it had to be the Fez. And my girlfriend's Cousin took a picture of it.
Sat 24/04/04 at 20:03
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Nah, I'm gonna go for the Trilby. If Sinatra made it cool, then who am I to argue? Not that I've ever worn one, but I would given half the chance. Sinatra could have Tommy Cooper in a fight any day of the week.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.