GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Band of Brothers."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 21:07
Regular
Thinking of picking this up tommorow, so is it any good? What is it like with LIVE? Many players on LIVE, etc?

Edit: Crap - Brothers in Arms.
My Bad.
Mon 21/03/05 at 23:24
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Communist Jim wrote:
> The 3 tag-alongs are pretty smart.
> Its the other team-mate you have that isnt.

Yeah, they're more useless than anything, sometimes an "accidental" grenade is in order...
Mon 21/03/05 at 20:09
Regular
The 3 tag-alongs are pretty smart.
Its the other team-mate you have that isnt.
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:42
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Greeny Greenwell wrote:
> its good.
>
> multiplayer is a let down to me though tbh. nly 2 players??? try a
> bit harder Ubi.
>
> Halo 2 is still far better.

Yeah its 4 players as Jimbo over there *points* said, and its still good because each player has 3 tag alongs so really there are 12 players cutting about.
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:34
Regular
Must have played for about 3 hours yesterday.
Mon 21/03/05 at 00:23
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I like this alot. I have Call of Duty for the PC and when it came out on the Xbox i was really disapointed with it. But this make sup for Call of Duty and yes it does make you use tactis more then alot of FPS's.
Sun 20/03/05 at 10:10
Regular
4 Players online.
The online is excellent - I really enjoy it.
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:33
"Its Your Pleasure"
its good.

multiplayer is a let down to me though tbh. nly 2 players??? try a bit harder Ubi.

Halo 2 is still far better.
Sat 19/03/05 at 17:35
"Retarded List"
I'll probably get it one day but certainly not anytime soon.
Sat 19/03/05 at 16:35
Regular
I got it anyway, I am really impressed.
The multiplayer is excellent, really tactical and is fun to watch aswell, its a nice break from Halo. Single player is excellent and the dialouge is great.
Well worth getting it.
Sat 19/03/05 at 03:35
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm avoiding this

a) because there are too many other --> non WWII <-- first person shooters I have my eye on
b) in WWII shooters, the team based multiplayer modes are almost impossible to enjoy due to the fact you can NEVER see if a guy's on your team or not until it's too late
c) your mum

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.