GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just got Kill Bill."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/04/04 at 15:03
Regular
Hey everyone,

The post arrived today and when i checked i saw that there was some for me and guess what it was!
Yep it was the film I`ve wanted to order for a long time since it came out.
When I watched it I found it a bit confusing the order of which the bride had killed her enemies but I don`t care it`s good film/DVD.
My favourite part was the big fight just before O-Ren Ishii was killed,what`s your favourite scene?
Sat 24/04/04 at 02:31
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
It wernt the game of death tracksuit. It was a LEATHER suit, that would be extreemly tight and unflexable.

The reason bruce lee wore the tracksuit was to emphesize flexibility, it wernt just some strange fasion statement.
Sat 24/04/04 at 01:55
Regular
Explain why they can't be great fans if they used the Game of Death suit in the film?

You makey no sense.
Sat 24/04/04 at 01:41
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
How can it be when its a leather suit.

Bruce lee wore it to emphasize flexability. And if it was respect to bruce lee then they cant be that great of fans, or they wouldnt of done that.
Sat 24/04/04 at 01:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
H²O wrote:
> and im sure she only wears the yellow to copy bruce lee's game of
> death.

Its an homage.
Sat 24/04/04 at 00:49
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Kill Bill looks s**t.

and im sure she only wears the yellow to copy bruce lee's game of death.
Which if true, is very much an insult because they have turned it into a gimic.

I refuse to watch it.
Sat 24/04/04 at 00:07
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
gunman wrote:
> Hey everyone, I just got Kill Bill

Good for you. *hands medal*
Fri 23/04/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
nope... most people have the second one by now.

obviously I don't because I'm a good boy and don't download from naughty sites.
Fri 23/04/04 at 15:09
Regular
I guess no-ones interested :(
Fri 23/04/04 at 15:03
Regular
Hey everyone,

The post arrived today and when i checked i saw that there was some for me and guess what it was!
Yep it was the film I`ve wanted to order for a long time since it came out.
When I watched it I found it a bit confusing the order of which the bride had killed her enemies but I don`t care it`s good film/DVD.
My favourite part was the big fight just before O-Ren Ishii was killed,what`s your favourite scene?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.