GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bottom 10 N64 Games"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/04/01 at 23:11
Regular
Now, we get to the bad N64 Games :( . But then, some of them are so bad you will laugh! Here they are anyway. I'll count down from 10. (MAKING THE WORST COME LAST AT NUMBER 1)

10: A BUG'S LIFE

Activition - £40 - 1 Player - Rumble Pak

Who would think that Activision, great creaters of games like Tony Hawk's, would make an absoulatley awful 3D adventure like this? Well, its here and its tedious. Save it for the pre-school people.

9: BLUES BROTHERS 2000

Titus - £40 - 1/2 Players - Rumble Pak

This is a laugh. No, its not a funny game like Conker's Bad Fur Day, but you'll laugh at this games awfulness!
Save youslef some money and rent the movie. Oh yea, the movie's awful too so rent a decent movie like The Matrix.

8:CRUIS'N USA

Midway - £20 - 1/2 Players - Rumbleb Pak

I actually played this game on an arcade machine on Austria and i liked it. So when i got back to the UK, I bought it. Then i realised that i had made a horrible mistake I had made. Cruis'n Usa is fine on an arcade machine, because you would only play it a few times, so you don't realise the awfulness of it. But as a console game..........its rubbish.
Pop Up. Thats part of what ruins it. In Cruis'n Usa you could be speeding down a highway in Chagagio, when about 20 massive buildings pop-up in front of you from no-where. ITS AWFUL!!! You will play this for about 20 minutes then put it in a drawer........for at least 2 years.

7: GEX: DEEP COVER GEKO

Crave - £40 - 1 Player - Rumble Pak

Now i don't know much about 'Gex' games, but i think its about some green guy in a black coat who uses a gun. Its looks bad. It IS bad. Just leave this to die.

6: BATMAN OF THE FUTURE

Ubi soft - £30 - 1 Player - Rumble Pak

Dont buy this, even if you do like Batman.

5: SUPERMAN
Titus - £40 - 1-4 Players - Rumble Pak

Just DONT buy this ok?

4: AERO GAUGE

ASC11 - £55 rip off! - 1/2 Players - Rumble Pak

ASC11 thought that it would be a good idea to copy WipEout. Now WipEout is a good game but ASC11 made a much up of it!
It has opponents that pop-up and who cheat, and terrible crontrols. ASC11 seemed to stop making games after this pathetic attempt. hmmmmmmmm.

3: POWER RANGERS

Unknowen info

This game seened to disappear from the mag a few months after it was shown. That proves that this game is bad.

2: Mortal Kombat Mythologies

GT - ££ too much - 1 Player - Rumble Pak

This could only be less enjoyable if it squirted sulphuric acid into your face.

THE WORST N64 GAME EVER MADE IS.............CARMAGEDDON 64!

Sci - £40 - 1/2 - Rumble Pak

Yes! Its this. Its BAD! Carmageddon will violete your soul with its shocking awfulness. Absoulate rubbish. If you do end up holding a copy, either put it in the oven or in the freezer for 6 hours.

There you have it. The WORST N64 games!!!

Sat 14/04/01 at 23:11
Now, we get to the bad N64 Games :( . But then, some of them are so bad you will laugh! Here they are anyway. I'll count down from 10. (MAKING THE WORST COME LAST AT NUMBER 1)

10: A BUG'S LIFE

Activition - £40 - 1 Player - Rumble Pak

Who would think that Activision, great creaters of games like Tony Hawk's, would make an absoulatley awful 3D adventure like this? Well, its here and its tedious. Save it for the pre-school people.

9: BLUES BROTHERS 2000

Titus - £40 - 1/2 Players - Rumble Pak

This is a laugh. No, its not a funny game like Conker's Bad Fur Day, but you'll laugh at this games awfulness!
Save youslef some money and rent the movie. Oh yea, the movie's awful too so rent a decent movie like The Matrix.

8:CRUIS'N USA

Midway - £20 - 1/2 Players - Rumbleb Pak

I actually played this game on an arcade machine on Austria and i liked it. So when i got back to the UK, I bought it. Then i realised that i had made a horrible mistake I had made. Cruis'n Usa is fine on an arcade machine, because you would only play it a few times, so you don't realise the awfulness of it. But as a console game..........its rubbish.
Pop Up. Thats part of what ruins it. In Cruis'n Usa you could be speeding down a highway in Chagagio, when about 20 massive buildings pop-up in front of you from no-where. ITS AWFUL!!! You will play this for about 20 minutes then put it in a drawer........for at least 2 years.

7: GEX: DEEP COVER GEKO

Crave - £40 - 1 Player - Rumble Pak

Now i don't know much about 'Gex' games, but i think its about some green guy in a black coat who uses a gun. Its looks bad. It IS bad. Just leave this to die.

6: BATMAN OF THE FUTURE

Ubi soft - £30 - 1 Player - Rumble Pak

Dont buy this, even if you do like Batman.

5: SUPERMAN
Titus - £40 - 1-4 Players - Rumble Pak

Just DONT buy this ok?

4: AERO GAUGE

ASC11 - £55 rip off! - 1/2 Players - Rumble Pak

ASC11 thought that it would be a good idea to copy WipEout. Now WipEout is a good game but ASC11 made a much up of it!
It has opponents that pop-up and who cheat, and terrible crontrols. ASC11 seemed to stop making games after this pathetic attempt. hmmmmmmmm.

3: POWER RANGERS

Unknowen info

This game seened to disappear from the mag a few months after it was shown. That proves that this game is bad.

2: Mortal Kombat Mythologies

GT - ££ too much - 1 Player - Rumble Pak

This could only be less enjoyable if it squirted sulphuric acid into your face.

THE WORST N64 GAME EVER MADE IS.............CARMAGEDDON 64!

Sci - £40 - 1/2 - Rumble Pak

Yes! Its this. Its BAD! Carmageddon will violete your soul with its shocking awfulness. Absoulate rubbish. If you do end up holding a copy, either put it in the oven or in the freezer for 6 hours.

There you have it. The WORST N64 games!!!

Thu 19/04/01 at 13:01
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
My Crappest N64 games would be:

Star Wars: Shadows of the empire. - Probably the only mistake the people at Lucas Arts have made.

Definately Clayfighter and the Rakuga kids. Naff Gameplay and Naff Graphics.

And I would agree with you on the Carmeggedon game it is definatley the lowest of the low in N64 gaming.
Wed 25/04/01 at 01:52
Regular
missed out southpark. it is soo bad. Its okay for a while, but the gameplay gets soo flippin repetive and the cartman,kyle,kenny and stans voices get annoying after a while. The game is soo stupid. Turkeys are roaming the streets and theres some cows and aliens somewhere. damn! and cant remember much else, i aint touched this cart in ages.
Wed 25/04/01 at 02:20
You ready N64 magazine don't you meeky, I recognise some of the quotes. I suppose its shows you've got taste anyway. I haven't had the disfortune to play any of those games so i can't comment. The nearest I have got is Body Harvest, but that is merely disappointing. It's quite fun, but not as well put together as other N64 games.
Wed 25/04/01 at 02:24
That should be misfortune. I realised that I have played one of the games mentioned, shadows of the empire, or rather a PC demo of it, and it did not stand out from the crowd at all. Wait, I think I played it in the Nintendo Challenger one year, and it was still distinctly mediocre.

I aggree about clayfighter. I played a bit of it and it wasn't very good.
Wed 09/05/01 at 00:04
Regular
"Back For Good"
i don't suppose you can squash every N64 game into the worsed top 10 cus they all should be there
Wed 09/05/01 at 21:47
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
lol - res evil 2 is on the N64.

Mon 14/05/01 at 19:09
Don't forget Fifa 64, Fighting Force, GASP!!, Rampage 1 & 2, Rugrats, Scooby Doo and Tom & Jerry!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.