GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Once again america shows us the way."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/04/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The Diana pictures, shown on national T.V., i havent seen them yet nor do i intend to, but from what i've heard they are of her dying in the road( i may be completely wrong and i hope i am)
What the hell is wrong with america, the fact the photgrapher's took the pictures in the first place is bad, but to show them on public T.V. is sick, have they so little respect for the dead that they would show something like this for ratings.
What are your opinions ?
Thu 22/04/04 at 22:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
$miley wrote:
> none of it is right

Thankyou for your inspired opinion.
Thu 22/04/04 at 22:37
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> I think it is sick real SICK what they showed during Iraq etc and all
> terrorist explotions - september 11th as an example..

Unlike the Diana fiasco, 9/11 and events in Iraq are news stories and therefore people must be informed.
Thu 22/04/04 at 20:24
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
none of it is right
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:22
Regular
"Light of the world"
tphi wrote:
> The photos are of her lying unconscious in the car, you see the side
> of her head only and they are not gory or bloody at all.
>
> Which makes it even more laughable that such a comotion was made
> about it. Any other person - no fuss would be made at all.
>
> If anyone knows where there are screen caps of the CBS programme, I'd
> like to see the pics for myself to see just what all the fuss was
> about.

I think that its still not right I not a huge diana fan but it still horrible. She is Royal family and a Mum.

I think it is sick real SICK what they showed during Iraq etc and all terrorist explotions - september 11th as an example..

But i do not think the up roar is un necesary i just think there should be an up roar for most of the pictures that go in paper :S
Thu 22/04/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's kind of ironic, isn't it?
She died being chased for some photos, the photos that were taken are now being shown and there is up-roar.

The public were obsessed with Diana and that is why the paparazzi followed her and dogged her to her early grave. If the public hadn’t given to hoots about her, would she be dead now?

The only feeling I have about the whole situation is one of sorrow for the family. What they went through when she died, what they went through with that butler bloke, and now what they’re going to go through with this. Leave the poor people alone for god’s sake.

Imagine if you turned on the TV to see a picture of your mum seconds before she died.
Thu 22/04/04 at 17:04
Regular
"lets go back"
There were 2 stupid americans on the TV this morning. They watched the show fully well knowing what was going to be on it, then complained afterward saying they didnt want to see that kind of image. I my opinion they should have just not watched the show. Then there is no problem.

By the way im not condoning the pictures being taken either, cos that was a bit sick.
Thu 22/04/04 at 16:59
Regular
"thursdayton!"
The photos are of her lying unconscious in the car, you see the side of her head only and they are not gory or bloody at all.

Which makes it even more laughable that such a comotion was made about it. Any other person - no fuss would be made at all.

If anyone knows where there are screen caps of the CBS programme, I'd like to see the pics for myself to see just what all the fuss was about.
Thu 22/04/04 at 07:38
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
well, they have no sence what she ment to the world obviously, or else they would not have shown them. or give them to the people that are putting the whole, accident together.
Thu 22/04/04 at 02:54
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
I agree with you. That's yellow journalism. There's no respect for anyone anymore, especially someone as gracious as Diana.
Thu 22/04/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The Diana pictures, shown on national T.V., i havent seen them yet nor do i intend to, but from what i've heard they are of her dying in the road( i may be completely wrong and i hope i am)
What the hell is wrong with america, the fact the photgrapher's took the pictures in the first place is bad, but to show them on public T.V. is sick, have they so little respect for the dead that they would show something like this for ratings.
What are your opinions ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.