GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheats"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/06/00 at 08:53
Regular
Soup Dragon: Have you ever tried completing Turo 1 or " or Grand theft auto (all games which take ages) when you already know the cheats. I would like to declare it IMPOSSIBLE for all us weak and easily tempted humans. The temptation is TOO great it cannot be done unless you isolate yourrself from the cheats completely as I did with the Sims and I still do not know the cheat for infinite money and have now stopped playing the game but it lasted a lot longer than it would of had I known the cheats. Time based/challenge cheats are better than type or push button codes.
Wed 28/06/00 at 09:41
Regular
I can see the good points of cheats but i still don't think they are a good idea as far as push button cheats. But you are right the whole point of gaming is to have fun. Admittedly I completed most of GTA and then got bored and started tocheat and it brought new life into the game.
Tue 27/06/00 at 14:13
Sure the temptation is great, but that is down to the fact that you want what the cheat will offer you in terms of gameplay. All you have to do is decide whether you prefer to take what the cheat offers you or to play without it, chose which is best. That way however shiny and fun the cheat looks, you'll know that it isn't worth it and the temptation will be gone. And if you decide that after using the cheats you'll still enjoy the game, you can cheat to your hearts content.
P.S. I could only complete GTA with the cheats, but part of that was down to just driving around not doing the missions, and I did only borrow it. If I had the chance to play it again, I still would because the challenge it posed is still intact and it's fun to play, which is really the whole point, right?
Tue 27/06/00 at 08:53
Regular
Soup Dragon: Have you ever tried completing Turo 1 or " or Grand theft auto (all games which take ages) when you already know the cheats. I would like to declare it IMPOSSIBLE for all us weak and easily tempted humans. The temptation is TOO great it cannot be done unless you isolate yourrself from the cheats completely as I did with the Sims and I still do not know the cheat for infinite money and have now stopped playing the game but it lasted a lot longer than it would of had I known the cheats. Time based/challenge cheats are better than type or push button codes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.