GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mobiles... MMS compatability"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/04/04 at 17:47
Regular
"Yes you are"
Anyone know if photos taken on SonyEriccson T610 and Sharp GX10i are compatable for sending to each other via MMS?

Thanks!
Wed 21/04/04 at 17:47
Regular
"Yes you are"
Anyone know if photos taken on SonyEriccson T610 and Sharp GX10i are compatable for sending to each other via MMS?

Thanks!
Wed 21/04/04 at 17:50
"I love yo... lamp."
As far as I know all MMS capable phones are compatible. Never tried the Sharp but I've used the T610 and various Nokias and Samsungs. All worked fine.
Wed 21/04/04 at 18:06
Regular
"you've got a beard"
.... so the intelligent discussion board has come to this eh?? :)
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Yes you are"
Well I figured I'd get less stupid responses here than the General Chat forum. It's a question which I wanted some reasonably intelligent answers to, so I thought this was the best place for it!
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
I honestly didnt know Sharp made phones!

My mate is having trouble sending images off his new Panasonic camera phone to Nokia picture phones.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.