GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars , Star Trek or Stargate : Which is the best?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/04/04 at 20:24
Regular
"56 000"
Star Trek is alright the latest Star Trek movies are satisfactory.Stargate the original film was good and the first series of sg1 are quite interesting. The best of those three sci fi cults have to be Star wars its quality. The best Star Trek series has to be Enterprise and the best Starwars movie has to be A new hope.
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:24
Regular
"56 000"
Star Trek is alright the latest Star Trek movies are satisfactory.Stargate the original film was good and the first series of sg1 are quite interesting. The best of those three sci fi cults have to be Star wars its quality. The best Star Trek series has to be Enterprise and the best Starwars movie has to be A new hope.
Tue 20/04/04 at 22:33
Regular
"None Stored"
Star Wars.
Tue 20/04/04 at 22:37
Regular
"8==="
I like the humour in Trek and SG1.

Star Wars is just a fairy tale set in space and I have little time for it.
Tue 20/04/04 at 22:49
Regular
Space Balls :D

Well actually...no, it's just a quality comedy by the same person as Blazing Saddles.

Star Trek is my favourite, Star Gate has excellent humour and Star Wars is, as has been pointed out, a space-age fairy tale.

I like them all.
Tue 20/04/04 at 22:53
Regular
"8==="
Spaceballs yay!

To go into more detail I'd say DS9 is my favourite and Next:Gen and Babylon 5 just miss out.
Tue 20/04/04 at 22:55
Regular
I was genuinely sad when watching the last episode of DS9. It was like something massive had ended for me.
Wed 21/04/04 at 01:29
"I love yo... lamp."
Yeah it was strange. Voyager didn't give quite the same feeling because it had a final fulfillment at the end, in that they got home.

The Next Generation also had the DS9 feeling in the way it ended. It's going to be worse when Frasier ends.
Wed 21/04/04 at 01:31
"I love yo... lamp."
Oh and yes, what I managed to miss out was that Star Trek is the best by far. Simply because it created a whole universe without it just being a terribly milked cash cow. Sure, there are millions of books and games and memorabilia, but there is also 30 or so seasons over 6 series and 10 movies to base them on. Compare that to just 5 movies.

The only thing that Star Wars really has going for it is light sabres.
Wed 21/04/04 at 01:57
Regular
Stargate is the best by far, you can't put a price on the humour of Colenel Jack O'Neill - with two "L"s!
Wed 21/04/04 at 09:47
Regular
"56 000"
I just find the Star Trek Next Generation or DS9 boring it just doesn't have that thing to make me watch it. Its not enough going on and slow paced.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.