GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kill Bill - Volume 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/04/04 at 19:48
Regular
What a cool movie.

I don't mean "Whoah" that was cool, I mean Fonzie cool. On the Aaaaaaayyyyy scale this definitly get's an "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy|yyyyy"

Cool tunes, the Bruce Lee yellow suit, "Whoo hoo hoo hoo hoo", even the manga bit was kinda cool...and I can't stand manga.

Did you know: They filmed the Poison "The Bride" Ivy vs. The Crazy 88 gang in black and white to get passed the censors?
Yup.

~Downloads Kill Bill - Volume 2's trailer~
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:48
Regular
What a cool movie.

I don't mean "Whoah" that was cool, I mean Fonzie cool. On the Aaaaaaayyyyy scale this definitly get's an "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy|yyyyy"

Cool tunes, the Bruce Lee yellow suit, "Whoo hoo hoo hoo hoo", even the manga bit was kinda cool...and I can't stand manga.

Did you know: They filmed the Poison "The Bride" Ivy vs. The Crazy 88 gang in black and white to get passed the censors?
Yup.

~Downloads Kill Bill - Volume 2's trailer~
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:49
Regular
yeah watched it last night for the first time.

really enjoyed.

am going to see vol 2 on friday night

*looks smug*
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:17
Regular
Yeah, should be getting this tomorrow (woulda got it today if Blockbusters actually had it in stock)

Still, I've seen it before and it rocked muchly, although I still think the DVD is a pile of sh!te extras wise, but I'll get it anyway...
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:47
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It wasn't filmed in black and white, there's a Japanese DVD that features that sequence in colour. It says in the original script that the scene will be black and white too, although it doesn't say why.

/pedant
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
*waits for the box-set ... as usual*
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:14
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
*Has had the DVD since Saturday*

*Licks nipples*
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I watched it today.

SWEET

I can't wait for Saturday, when I'm seeing Vol.2

The script is dire but I don't care.
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:18
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I would've already downloaded Volume 2, but my computer is b0rked at the mo.
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:31
Regular
[URL]http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/kill_bill/volume_II/trailer/trailer_large.html[/URL]

*wets pants*
Tue 20/04/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> It wasn't filmed in black and white, there's a Japanese DVD that
> features that sequence in colour. It says in the original script
> that the scene will be black and white too, although it doesn't say
> why.

Yeah the Region 3 version offers a few extra scenes as well as the Crazy 88 scene in full colour. The bride scene at the beginning is still in black and white as it was meant for that.

Why the Crazy 88 scene is black and white is because they wanted a NC-17 or R(dont know which as I have read both in different places) classification in the US. I also read that it wouldnt have been released over here with out the change in colour for that scene. Also if you notice Kill Bill Vol 2 is only a 15 where as Vol 1 was an 18.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.