GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bible is fiction."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 19:15
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
The bible was written a long time ago and was used as a way of controlling people. Ordinary people were scared of this thing known as God because they did not understand death. We still do not understand death but at least we understand life a little better.
God was used to explain the unexplainable but now we understand some of the unexplainable. We no longer need God like our ancesters. All we need is hope...
Human nature is destruction and the only thing that we should hope for is that we do not destroy the beautiful planet on which we live. We do not deserve the gifts we have but maybe one day we will be truely gateful for them...
Page:
Tue 01/06/04 at 00:00
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Forest Fan wrote:
> God didn't need creating, He is the beginning.

The beginning of what?

Some crazy f****d up world? To be honest, I don't want anything to do with the person who created this.
Mon 31/05/04 at 22:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Squall wrote:
> If God is almighty and nothing can compare to him then how can there
> be a Devil?
>
> Free-will, simple as.

I thought God pre-ordiained everything. Therefore, if he fates us to have free-will, is he not creating the Devil?!
Mon 31/05/04 at 18:59
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
You seem to be ignoring my points, Forest, which is a shame. I'd really like to see what you think in relation to the points I've made.

Now I can sympathise with how Light feels.
Mon 31/05/04 at 08:59
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Squall wrote:
> If God is almighty and nothing can compare to him then how can there
> be a Devil?

Free-will, simple as.
Mon 31/05/04 at 00:11
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
GOD DOESN'T EXIST. Be all and end all. Sorry :0)
Sun 30/05/04 at 23:10
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
If God is almighty and nothing can compare to him then how can there be a Devil?
Sun 30/05/04 at 23:08
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Forest Fan wrote:
> By going on to show, how life is incredible, by the fact it can
> reporduce itself.

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean that it had to have been conceived by a God, does it? Your ignorance means nothing in the grand scheme of things - life is a CHEMICAL REACTION. Not one we completely undoubtedly know everything about, but a chemical reaction nonetheless. Is there some divine intervention? No. So must it have been created by a deity? No.

Just... no, kid.

EDIT: And for goodness sake sort out your apostrophe use - it's so, so frustrating to read.
Sun 30/05/04 at 20:15
Regular
Gabbo wrote:
> What created God then?

God didn't need creating, He is the beginning.
Sun 30/05/04 at 20:15
Regular
Jim of Honor wrote:
> Sorry, you're a more intelligent guy than I am, obviously, so can you
> just explain how I'm proving your points?

By going on to show, how life is incredible, by the fact it can reporduce itself.
Sun 30/05/04 at 20:11
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
What created God then?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.