GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have a question for my friends!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/08/09 at 13:41
Regular
This is a Family Forum!

But what does that mean?
My family comprises of me, my teenage mother, and my seven drug and alcohol abusing siblings. Always swearing and always having sex and doing naughty things! It is the same with my siblings!
And so to me a family orientated forum relates to constant swearing and talking about drugs!
Is that what this forum is I don't understand

Thank you for your time
kind regards

ian
ian grigg spall
Sat 01/08/09 at 16:28
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Banned? At no point have I stated that a member would be banned. The thread would be removed not the user. If the user persisted in trying to create discussions on that particular topic, they may then be removed.
Sat 01/08/09 at 16:28
"possibly impossible"
{ignore this} That's what too much sun and late nights can do.
Sat 01/08/09 at 16:18
Regular
So if I talk about drugs I will be banned simply because you believe it isn't of interest to other users?

So basically you're saying you decide what is discussed on an open forum and those who do not conform and comply will be ejected.

Good going, Francisco
Sat 01/08/09 at 14:39
"Retarded List"
Azulander surely you can understand that we must think of the children.
Because the children must be protected from any mention of sin and vice wherever possible, so that they are not tempted to partake in such sinful wickedness and produce yet more corrupted children
Sat 01/08/09 at 14:20
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
motomoto wrote:

> Although it is not against the Forum rules to discuss drugs, I
> do not believe this to be of any interest to regular users of the
> forums. We are also aware that a fair amount of our users are
> children, therefore we would likely not find this topic
> appropriate, therefore would probably be removed.
Sat 01/08/09 at 14:14
Regular
motomoto wrote:
> it is not against the Forum rules to discuss drugs

motomoto wrote:
> I do not know what is of interest of our users, but I can take a
> fairly educated guess at what would be. Even if this was the case
> and they did wish to discuss drugs, unfortunately this forum
> would still not be the place to do so

DOES_NOT_COMPUTE
Sat 01/08/09 at 14:10
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
This may well be the case.

I do not know what is of interest of our users, but I can take a fairly educated guess at what would be. Even if this was the case and they did wish to discuss drugs, unfortunately this forum would still not be the place to do so, as I stated before a fair amount of users of this forum are children, we do not believe this is appropriate.
Sat 01/08/09 at 14:03
Regular
This is my scenario and the scenario of millions of other families across the United Kingdom™!

How do you know what is of interest of the forum users?

What is your favourite war?

I bet it was the Spanish Civil War™. I bet you'd love to have high fived Franco.
Sat 01/08/09 at 13:57
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Although this may be the case in your scenario, you still need to take into consideration the forum rules.

Click here for a reminder.

Although it is not against the Forum rules to discuss drugs, I do not believe this to be of any interest to regular users of the forums. We are also aware that a fair amount of our users are children, therefore we would likely not find this topic appropriate, therefore would probably be removed.
Sat 01/08/09 at 13:41
Regular
This is a Family Forum!

But what does that mean?
My family comprises of me, my teenage mother, and my seven drug and alcohol abusing siblings. Always swearing and always having sex and doing naughty things! It is the same with my siblings!
And so to me a family orientated forum relates to constant swearing and talking about drugs!
Is that what this forum is I don't understand

Thank you for your time
kind regards

ian
ian grigg spall

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.