GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"E3 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/05/05 at 13:19
Regular
Seriously, what are Nintendo doing this year? Haven't been following games much recently thanks to my lack of money, but really, what are Nintendo doing? All I can think of is: update on Zelda, talk about how revolutionary the Revolution will be and erm... a few new DS games?

Any solid information on what we can expect yet or not (Mario 128 perhaps)? Also, when is it?
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:19
Regular
Seriously, what are Nintendo doing this year? Haven't been following games much recently thanks to my lack of money, but really, what are Nintendo doing? All I can think of is: update on Zelda, talk about how revolutionary the Revolution will be and erm... a few new DS games?

Any solid information on what we can expect yet or not (Mario 128 perhaps)? Also, when is it?
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:27
Regular
Nintendo normally pull out a big suprise at E3. I'm about as confident as a blind tightrope walker as to whether they will or not this year though...They've become even more unpredictable in a bad way.
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:29
Regular
Yeah, 2004 was like the best E3 evvvar, but 2003 was complete ballscrape.

Mario 128 would be enough for me, personally. I'm not going to expect much from the Revolution.
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:30
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Zelda will be playable, not just an update, so that'll rock. Revolution will be there in some form although probably not playable.. :( Mario 128 is supposedly being shown in some form too. The new Pokémon DS games will hopefully be unveiled as well and maybe Zelda DS?

IGN have the full list of what's definately going to be shown from every company - [URL]http://ps2.ign.com/articles/602/602877p1.html[/URL]. Hopefully Nintendo will suprise us with something extra though.

Conferences 17-19 May, Show 18-20 May. The big Ninty talk is usually on the first day of the conferences.
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:32
Regular
Ah, Zelda DS, could finally be a Four Swords title that works what with wireless and all. Just not very exciting.
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:34
Regular
Perfect Dark for definite. :O
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Rickoss wrote:
> Perfect Dark for definite. :O

I double-taked just then.

Yes, it is definate, but for Xbox 360. Thought you meant DS for a second there ¬_¬
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:37
Regular
It says "Next Gen" you never know. :D
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:41
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Under "Microsoft"?

I'd be mightily suprised :P
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:42
Regular
Microsoft Game Studios presents Perfect Dark for DS. Quite possible. It's not directly competing with Xbox/360.

After all...Banjo Pilot, It's Mr Pants, etc were all produced by Microsoft Games Studio Rareware.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.